Pregnancy And Parenting

The apple  doesn't fall far from the tree.

This is normally true, but not in this occasion, I could give classes in perfect parenting [emoji6]

1 hour ago, ecto said:

This is normally true, but not in this occasion, I could give classes in perfect parenting emoji6.png

56 minutes ago, Sergeant Wilson said:

As could I. They're very lucky to have us.

Trebles all round! :thumsup2

2 hours ago, ecto said:

This is normally true, but not in this occasion, I could give classes in perfect parenting emoji6.png

Does it mainly involve how to make a hot toddy and finding CBBC on the remote?

8 minutes ago, throbber said:

I had a week away from my daughter last week and i has a riot tbh.

I assume you sat around the flat in your pants, drinking cans of lager, eating shredded chili beef and masturbating.

49 minutes ago, ICTChris said:

I assume you sat around the flat in your pants, drinking cans of lager, eating shredded chili beef and masturbating.

Please !! That’s some image

always a bit shit when you have to leave them, although this day and age FaceTime etc is a godsend 

Our second youngest granddaughter is a wee fairy, but her mother's a shorty (takes after her father's side of the family)

ETA: She's not the youngest, she has a wee cousin 6 months old - how could I have forgotten about her, she was here for two nights over the week end!

Edited by Jacksgranda
Got number of grandchildren wrong...

3 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Yeah. Most people think she is 2 already. She has the speech of a 5 year old. She doesn't shut up:lol:

We've a few like that. And as for their parents...

2 hours ago, Jacksgranda said:

We've a few like that. And as for their parents...

At what age do adult children decide that their parents (and step parents) are doddery old fools who are incapable of making decisions/having an opinion/spending money/going out of the house without a string of "advice"?

Please !! That’s some image
always a bit shit when you have to leave them, although this day and age FaceTime etc is a godsend 

I felt pretty stupid talking to my daughter on FaceTime and making silly noises trying to make her laugh tbh.

6 minutes ago, throbber said:

I felt pretty stupid talking to my daughter on FaceTime and making silly noises trying to make her laugh tbh.

Maybe if you were in a pub at the time aye, I know a lad who facetimes his wife so he can speak to his dog