Pregnancy And Parenting

Been rummaged by midwife today ( :yucky ), things are looking (or feeling I suppose) completely unfavourable so far, booked in to hospital next week for induction.

Baby has a week to put in an appearance by itself, really hoping I don't have to wait to be induced. :(

Don't panic, WB jnr propped out 30 minutes before Mrs WB's induction appointment.

My wee one is much better today. Gran and Grampa just left with him, he's off there for a sleep over tonight to let me get a full night to see if it helps shift this cold.

I know it's the last thing you feel like f-c but going walking is meant to get things moving.

post-24926-1253130362_thumb.jpg

Some wee crackers on here. Here's a recent photo of Hannah, mine and Adolfo Rios's pride and joy!

Oh and f_c I hadn't dropped at my MW appointment literally days before HL was born, whereas I know girls whose babies were 5/5 engaged by 35/36 weeks and they ended up not being born until week 42! Just shows you can never tell. Hope your wee one makes an appearance before the induction date.

Nope we don't know if it's a boy or a girl, looking forward to finding out :)

Did 2.5 miles the other day, felt pretty good. Need to get out more though, my motivation has dropped a bit this week. (Not sure if the baby has, MW neglected to write that on my notes this time :lol: )

A visit to ikea worked wonders for me! If you waters go in B&Q they give you some vouchers :lol:

Right so maybe I need a plan to go for a walk somewhere that it would be really embarassing for my waters to break! :lol: If vouchers are involved that could only be a bonus....

I think they give you vouchers in Mothercare if your waters break there. Could be an idea to just hang about in there all day, hoping... :lol:

Good luck! Our little lad is now 9 months old. I can't believe it.

post-24926-1253130362_thumb.jpg

Some wee crackers on here. Here's a recent photo of Hannah, mine and Adolfo Rios's pride and joy!

Oh and f_c I hadn't dropped at my MW appointment literally days before HL was born, whereas I know girls whose babies were 5/5 engaged by 35/36 weeks and they ended up not being born until week 42! Just shows you can never tell. Hope your wee one makes an appearance before the induction date.

Hannah is the child, not the stuffed cat in case anyone is wondering.