Pregnancy And Parenting

First time wee lad sent home sick from nursery. Was not himself, not feeding and not sleeping. Has since I picked him up had a wee snooze, demolished his snack and dinner, and is now guzzling his bedtime bottle. He's bloody at it! Not yet one, and he's figured out how to fake illness to get early parole from baby jail!

The wee one went for her first set of injections today, the look of pure horror as her happy face crumbled in front of me was heartbreaking.

I'm sure she's been eyeing me suspiciously since then.

I have to take my littlest for her 3rd set tomorrow. The Mrs can't stand needles so it's been my job every time there's injections with both of ours. She didn't even cry last time round which was surprising!

The jags are horrible. In theory they have 2 nurses doing both arms at once. I took Liv in and there was only 1 nurse to do both arms and a spray up the nose. After the first jag...wow. The screams, then having to turn her round for the second. She was hysterical by this point and the nurse handed me the nose spray. I managed it but for days afterwards she wouldn't take off a long sleeved jumper, not even for bed. And she eyed me suspiciously for weeks afterwards

20 week scan today. Delighted to say we can now start calling "it" she.

Couldnt be happier.

we had ours a couple of weeks ago and were keeping it quiet, Mrs was ill (discovered its pregnancy related asthma) and was off work, so when she got back they were asking how she was and hows baby.. She replies 'baby is good, he started kicking last night' bag. Cat.out of

we had ours a couple of weeks ago and were keeping it quiet, Mrs was ill (discovered its pregnancy related asthma) and was off work, so when she got back they were asking how she was and hows baby.. She replies 'baby is good, he started kicking last night' bag. Cat.out of

We didn't know and didn't want to know the sex at all, but always referred to the baby as a he.

You should have blagged it.

We didn't know and didn't want to know the sex at all, but always referred to the baby as a he.

You should have blagged it.

she canny keep a secret without going red. Still. Makes it easier on me. Was getting annoying with having to refer to him as it.

Already did some baby stuff shopping.

Girl in my work once claimed her sisters kid weighed in at 12lbs....I'm calling absolute bullshit.

We have 2 girls, first came in at 9 lb 10 oz and number 2 (4 months old tomorrow) was 10 lb 14 oz (and a 1/4) but apparently they round down! The Mrs didn't even look that big (to me anyway)

Congrats G-Man! Glad to hear everything is going well. Hope they get home soon. Sure you will be fed up with visitors by the end of the week.

Anyways, Catherine is better now and Anna is doing well. She is sleeping around 6-7 hours every night as well! Heres a few pictures of anna from the last two months.....

attachicon.gifThe_Wilkies.jpg

attachicon.gifsnooty_drawers_.jpg

attachicon.gifAnna_W.jpg

School in 2 weeks! :huh:

We have 2 girls, first came in at 9 lb 10 oz and number 2 (4 months old tomorrow) was 10 lb 14 oz (and a 1/4) but apparently they round down! The Mrs didn't even look that big (to me anyway)
3 of my cousins were all 10lbs +. Admittedly not 12 lbs.
It must have been like a scene from Alien.My two were fairly small. Madi was 6lbs 8 and Max was 8lbs.