Pregnancy And Parenting

I wouldn't go to the footie if I were you, it only took me 4 hours to get to 10cm... :rolleyes: And yes, from what I remember, I still felt movement between contractions.

You were very quick!

Suspect Device, I had my first contractions on the Wed afternoon, everything slowed down and then they had to induce to speed things up on the Friday at 3am and finally had the wee one at 12.40pm.....was a long wait! Everyone is different.

Oh and yeah movement during labour happened to me too, nothing to worry about.

Edited by rowan

Oh and I think the wee one has a case of slapped cheek syndrome now.

Oh dear. Me and LM both have a case of that just now as well, he seems to love slapping us in the face. :lol:

Me and Charlie were at the park earlier. Some of the noises he was making because he had loads of space to walk about were brilliant.

You were very quick!

Suspect Device, I had my first contractions on the Wed afternoon, everything slowed down and then they had to induce to speed things up on the Friday at 3am and finally had the wee one at 12.40pm.....was a long wait! Everyone is different.

Oh and yeah movement during labour happened to me too, nothing to worry about.

She'll be glad to hear that. She's got ages yet.

Cheers. I'll tell her everything's normal.

As you can see I'm not at the football. I'm a bloody jinx anyway.

It's alright, they're getting humped anyway.

My little Saint (2) arrived safely 8-45 tonight in the middle of the Masters final round just as I'd predicted. From being sent back home at 7-00 to a baby girl in under 2 hours with just gas&air, expletives and the odd punch for just helpful encouragement....

Magic biggrin.gif

Congrats to BigBadSaint and hope everything is going well for Suspect Device.

Thomas has been away getting his first shoes this weekend. He's discovered the magic of walking in the last week and just loves stomping about the living room (with one of us holding his hands obviously, he hasn't mastered doing it by himself yet!). Fantastic :D

Steven continues to be an absolute pain to keep quiet and settled though. They are like chalk and cheese. He clearly has some of the "redheaded gene" about him. <_<

My little Saint (2) arrived safely 8-45 tonight in the middle of the Masters final round just as I'd predicted. From being sent back home at 7-00 to a baby girl in under 2 hours with just gas&air, expletives and the odd punch for just helpful encouragement....

Magic biggrin.gif

congrats. :D

Crikey that was quick. hope the missus goes as quick the next time as well. she was a lot longer than that.

All these folk saying theyve just had a wean is giving me the jitters again its only 11 weeks tilll number 2 arrives.its starting to get real again :ph34r:

congrats. :D

Crikey that was quick. hope the missus goes as quick the next time as well. she was a lot longer than that.

All these folk saying theyve just had a wean is giving me the jitters again its only 11 weeks tilll number 2 arrives.its starting to get real again :ph34r:

Don't read SD's posts about his second child..... :lol:

Little Suspect Device arrived today at 12.52.

I will spare you all the gory details about the labour but that was the most traumatic experience of my life.

To say that her contractions started at 4 on Sunday morning and we arrived at the hospital at 12.30 on Monday morning doesn't really do justice to the story between the first signs and the eventual arrival.

In case anybody is anxious about their first child's imminent arrival I will not expand on what I've already said.

I just hope that your time is a lot less eventful.

Don't read SD's posts about his second child..... :lol:

:lol:

I've been extremely reserved about our little "bundle of joy mark 2" believe me!

i have and thats what started it........... :ph34r:

Sorry.

I'm sure he'll turn out great in the end. He's only eight weeks old yesterday. It's been a very LOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGG eight weeks though. Hes going to granny's tonight to give us a night's peace. :D

I will spare you all the gory details about the labour but that was the most traumatic experience of my life.

To say that her contractions started at 4 on Sunday morning and we arrived at the hospital at 12.30 on Monday morning doesn't really do justice to the story between the first signs and the eventual arrival.

In case anybody is anxious about their first child's imminent arrival I will not expand on what I've already said.

:unsure:

Congratulations.

Now that's just made me even more curious!

Congratulations!

congrats hope the missus doing well.

I sympathise on the trauma but thank feck it wasnt me pushing it out............