Pregnancy And Parenting

Thanks folks.

Being a Grandad is the best feeling possible aside from being a Dad.

I've had a stupid grin on my face all day*.

(*Aye, ok business as usual)

From a fellow recently appointed grandfather - I refer you to my post on an earlier page - enjoy!

Thanks folks.

Being a Grandad is the best feeling possible aside from being a Dad.

I've had a stupid grin on my face all day*.

(*Aye, ok business as usual)

Congrats. Always nice to hear that P&B has such a wide range of members. Now, tell us one of your war stories Grandpa..... :ph34r:;)

What an incredible whirlwind three years it's been since this thread started.

Mine are 3 and 2 respectively this week and the older one is reasonably conscious that it IS his birthday and something special. :D

Thomas has started this last week or two being really caring with his brother and making sure he's ok. He also washed him in the bath the other night and Steven let him! Cute.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

One benefit of me being ill for the last month has been no night feeds. Now i'm nearly better, it's pick up the slack time. Longest bottle of the day, I shudder to think of how we got by with the older 3 and no mobile internet!

Good to see the wife getting a sleep though, she's been a hero looking after 5 of us

Just back from the hospital, nr 11 grandchild is currently in, he has been suffering from a cold which has settled into his chest, but he's been bright enough. However, this morning he couldn't stay awake, just drifted back off to sleep, GP reckoned his oxygen levels are low so off to hospital he went.

According to reports he has perked up slightly, (he was out for the count when I left him), so he may be getting home. The treatment will be to hold him down and give him 10 puffs of his inhaler which he got when this cold started!

Hope the wee ones are feeling better folks.

What's a good age to start them on some swimming lessons? The wee lass loves the baths but id like to get her trained to swim at some point. she's 22 months at the minute.

I just started taking Jack 2 weeks ago at 12 weeks.

You get special baby swimming lessons as well but they are usually over booked. http://www.waterbabies.co.uk

Dont think there is a "too early" to get kids used to water

Guest The Phoenix

Not sure but im gonna wait until my son is at least 3.

G_Man, you should be thinking about which University your son is going to by the time he's three.

See below for the right time to start.

Get in there before they can develop a sense of fear.

I just started taking Jack 2 weeks ago at 12 weeks.

You get special baby swimming lessons as well but they are usually over booked. http://www.waterbabies.co.uk

Dont think there is a "too early" to get kids used to water