Pregnancy And Parenting

To be fair this isn't a surprise. It will be the case for the next 30 or 40 years! ;-)

It'll be no surprise that she also 'talks' the hind legs off a donkey. Strange phrase that.

Did you know that the Fireman Sam Rocks Pontypandy live show is in Dumfries in April?!

our 5 and a half month old has developed insomnia she used to sleep from 8 to 8 waking up once for a feed. now she goes down at 8 up at midnight again at 3 and again at 5. The 5 am one its like she thinks its morning and time to get up. last night it was every hour and a half :( we recently started weening her with baby rice and mashed up veg at tea time and then porridge in the morning if that matters

Get ear plugs.

Did you know that the Fireman Sam Rocks Pontypandy live show is in Dumfries in April?!

I didn't.

I'll refer it to 'Er indoors, though neither of the boys is a particularly massive Fireman Sam fan. They don't mind it, they've a couple of books and have watched it on the telly on occasion but it's not one of their favourites. If on the other hand 'Curious George' was coming Steven would spend every single waking minute between now and then shouting "Want George, want George on, GEORGE!!!!" :lol:

I didn't.

I'll refer it to 'Er indoors, though neither of the boys is a particularly massive Fireman Sam fan. They don't mind it, they've a couple of books and have watched it on the telly on occasion but it's not one of their favourites. If on the other hand 'Curious George' was coming Steven would spend every single waking minute between now and then shouting "Want George, want George on, GEORGE!!!!" :lol:

Not Mickey Mouse Clubhouse then?

The theme tune sticks in your head - all day long.

They don't make cartoons like they used too..Sharkey and George - Crimebusters of the Sea. Now thats a cartoon.

A wee quiz, my 4 yr old eilidh is a complete film fiend but won't accept any film's given title. With that in mind, here's a few of her retitles, your task, should you choose to accept it, is to give the proper title. Nothing too complicated:

Princess and the doggy. Beauty and the beast

Sophie and the giant. BFG

Ladders. Aladdin

Froggy princess. Princess and the frog

The great fox. Fantastic mr fox

Punzle. Tangled

Edited by gingapar

Not Mickey Mouse Clubhouse then?

The theme tune sticks in your head - all day long.

They don't make cartoons like they used too..Sharkey and George - Crimebusters of the Sea. Now thats a cartoon.

Thomas likes Mickey Mouse Clubhouse a lot. Big fan, though not as big as he was six months ago. Steven would much rather watch Curious George. He's obsessed with it. Everything stops when George comes on. He's an uncontrollable tearaway mostly but when George is on he comes and sits quietly on my knee to watch it. 20 minutes of bliss. Magic! :D

I've never heard of Sharkey and George. After my time I expect. :unsure:

A wee quiz, my 4 yr old eilidh is a complete film fiend but won't accept any film's given title. With that in mind, here's a few of her retitles, your task, should you choose to accept it, is to give the proper title. Nothing too complicated:

Princess and the doggy.

Sophie and the giant.

Ladders.

Froggy princess.

The great fox.

Punzle.

Is the last one Rapunzel? First one Lady and the Tramp?

Princess and the doggy.

Sophie and the giant.

Ladders.

Froggy princess.

The great fox.

Punzle.

The great fox has got to be Disney's Robin Hood?

BFG is correct. The rest are wrong. SD, the film's not called repunzel!

No idea. There was a 'Rapunzel' amongst the Morrison's Disney cards collected before Xmas and the story was always called that when I were a wee lad so I presumed it still was. What is it then? :unsure:

Is Froggy Princess Shrek? Also there was a film about a Fox recently wasn't there. Fantastic Mr Fox was it? Is that the great fox one?

Edited by Skyline Drifter