Pregnancy And Parenting

I think my two would watch Spongebob from the morning they woke up until bedtime, if we let them <_<

When they were younger they used to watch CBeebies more often than not, but now its a bit young for them. I successfully got both of them into the Simpsons, which helps my sanity a lot. Theres only so often you can hear "Whoooooooooo lives in a pineapple under the sea" before wanting to throw something at the tv :lol:

The Cbeebies website is really good. Episodes and clips online as well as loads of good games.

I'm leaving the standing up to pee thing for daddy to deal with. He's not bothered though - quite happy to sit on the potty.

Dads can lead by example. It's definitely their job! Charlie likes to stand up now, but if he turns to talk to you while's he's going, it's always best to take a step or two backwards.

I'm leaving the standing up to pee thing for daddy to deal with. He's not bothered though - quite happy to sit on the potty.

Is daddy not a bit too old to be using the potty? Although they do say boys are harder to train...

Dads can lead by example. It's definitely their job! Charlie likes to stand up now, but if he turns to talk to you while's he's going, it's always best to take a step or two backwards.

I was thinking white furry slippers there!

That is just odd!

One of my favourite tips I've seen for potty training boys is to put some kind of cereal like Cheerios or Weetos (anything small and floaty) to give them something to aim at!

You can get little plastic balls that float, specifically for the purpose.

Ethan is 4 now and isnt interested in standing up at all.

Wife was due next week, on the 5th. After today's visit to doctor to check out her back pain, we've been told that her due date is wrong. By over 2 weeks. Bloody hell... Ah well, as long as it's healthy. Messed up my planned pat. leave though. Work won't be too happy but sod them.

Edited by kanadia