Pregnancy And Parenting

Shit Gaz, I meant to greeny your post, not red dot it. I'll make up for it elsewhere ;)

I gave it a greenie for you!

We now have a 05 plate Grand Senic to fit three car seats in!

Had a wee scan on Friday, sonographer put scanner on tummy and there were two dots on screen, you a minute it looked like twins....thankfully it was one pregnancy sac and one small blood clot! :lol:

All well and measuring where I thought we would be 8 weeks not 9.

Screening appointment with the midwife this week.

• 2 weeks later...

So Gaz, any news yet?

It was my son's 3rd birthday yesterday. Can't believe I have a 3 year old... :ph34r:

Time flies, doesn't it? My son will be three on 19 August. Party has been planned; we're hoping the rain stays away.

Just 7 weeks to go until the arrival of baby 2. Don't know whether to be excited or afraid!

Second one on the way. Due at the end of January. Our daughter will be 20 months old when number two arrives.

So we've traded in our Honda Jazz for a Seat Altea XL hatchback. Which is actually a better car, so no complaints. :)

Two under two though - farewell dark hair...

Hah! For four days we had two under one! <_< And I still have dark hair (but bags under my eyes, Christ that was a very long year with not a lot of sleep).

Good luck. :D

Christ, two under one - you're a fast worker ;)

Been a while since I posted on this......

My now 3-year-old daughter has mastered potty training during the day, although she wears a nappy in bed still. Last night, an hour after bed time, her door opens and she shouts on me to come up. I arrive and she proudly announces she "has done a poo-poo in her nappy". I tell her I'll get a clean nappy but as she turns round and walks back in her room, I notice the previous nappy is no longer on her. Entering the room I find the removed nappy on the floor, with a massive poo removed from it and placed on her sheets.

Cue us starting an emergency clean up operation, patiently trying to explain not to do it again while trying not to piss ourselves laughing! :lol:

Edited by nelsjfc

When we had the bank holiday for the Queen's jubilee, I went golfing down near Glasgow with my dad, leaving my wife and one-year-old daughter at home.

Dad and I had stopped for a bite to eat, so I checked my messages on my phone.

One from the wife saying that she'd left our daughter in the play pen for 10 minutes while she went off to have a shower.

Came back to find that daughter had filled her nappy, then managed to get the nappy off and smear shite all over the play pen, herself and her toys.

Cue newly-washed wife picking up shite-covered child and transferring her to the bath to get hosed down.

With the worst of the keich showered off, she decided just to give our daughter a bath.

Ran the bath with daughter sitting in it. No sooner has she turned off the taps than daughter stands up and takes a massive piss in the clean bathwater :D

Soooooo glad I wasn't home that morning. The wife ended up using a pressure washer on the play pen and toys :D

We had a bit of a bad night with the kids last night, if it wasn't one of them up wanting something it was the other. Normally they are both pretty decent sleepers (Charlie will normally get up once a night for a pee or a cuddle, but then he goes back to sleep in his own bed), so the pair of us were suffering this morning.

So glad we'll never have to go through sleepless nights with a newborn again, I genuinely don't think I could cope!