Pregnancy And Parenting

Who says you can't do both? :lol:

I knew when I saw you'd posted what you were going to say. Congratulations!

:lol:

Thanks mate!!

Can't actually believe it really, as she was on the pill, though that said this will be the 3rd conceived under contraception!!! Must have happened when we were on holiday!!!

We now need to build an extension to the house, so this one is going to cost considerably more than the previous 6!!!!

:lol:

Thanks mate!!

Can't actually believe it really, as she was on the pill, though that said this will be the 3rd conceived under contraception!!! Must have happened when we were on holiday!!!

We now need to build an extension to the house, so this one is going to cost considerably more than the previous 6!!!!

I'm the middle child of three, all of us little accidents that defied medicine's best efforts at prevention. It's surprising how many people were conceived while their mother was on the pill!

Well that's the mrs handed me a envelope which contained a positive test,

8 months after our last, and that's number 7 on the way,

don't know wether jump for joy or have a nervous breakdown!!!

There's 11 months between my wife and one of her sisters.

Edit: And there's 13 months between grandson nr 5 and his wee brother.

Edited by Jacksgranda

Well that's the mrs handed me a envelope which contained a positive test,

8 months after our last, and that's number 7 on the way,

don't know wether jump for joy or have a nervous breakdown!!!

congrats, bath time must be a hoot at your house lol

congrats, bath time must be a hoot at your house lol

It's not too bad, just the 2 year old and 8 month old to deal with as my 2 eldest are 16 and 14, and the middle 2 are 10 and 8 so they take care of themselves obviously!!

I know 7 sounds like quite a handful but 6 surprisingly isn't, probably the ages of them make it easier i guess,

Definitely getting the snip now though which i'm frankly shitting bricks at the thought of, but needs must!! :bairn

It's not too bad, just the 2 year old and 8 month old to deal with as my 2 eldest are 16 and 14, and the middle 2 are 10 and 8 so they take care of themselves obviously!!

I know 7 sounds like quite a handful but 6 surprisingly isn't, probably the ages of them make it easier i guess,

Definitely getting the snip now though which i'm frankly shitting bricks at the thought of, but needs must!! :bairn

Trust me it does not hurt,Got done 15 years ago and was at my work the next day.

Congrats dhd, glad all is well!

1888, if I were you I would have chopped it off long ago! Seven kids?! I genuinely think I would burst into tears. Still, you seem to have it worked out well with the older kids no doubt chipping in. Best of luck with it all!

My wife gave birth to a baby girl this afternoon, weighing 7lb11. We don't have a name for her yet. So proud of them both. Josh is fascinated by his little sister. :)

Many congratulations :thumsup2

and cheers Adam, aye it's not as bad as it sounds at all, i just hope it's a boy though, 4 daughters and the wife is more than enough female attitude in the house!!!

There's 11 months between my wife and one of her sisters.

Edit: And there's 13 months between grandson nr 5 and his wee brother.

Per my signature, 361 days between my two.

My wife gave birth to a baby girl this afternoon, weighing 7lb11. We don't have a name for her yet. So proud of them both. Josh is fascinated by his little sister. :)

Congratulations dhd.

Congratulations to you all! November babies are statistically proven to be the best ;)