Pregnancy And Parenting

Also, interestingly (or not) the birth of daughter 2 has brought the total of girls born among our circle of friends to 15:

Me and E: 2

J and L: 3

B and R: 3

K and K: 2

J and M: 1

D and G: 1

L and E: 1

I and S: 1

K and A: 1

None of us have had a boy. Not one. Must be something in the air.

Edited by Gaz

Also, interestingly (or not) the birth of daughter 2 has brought the total of girls born among our circle of friends to 15:Me and E: 2J and L: 3B and R: 3K and K: 2J and M: 1D and G: 1L and E: 1I and S: 1K and A: 1None of us have had a boy. Not one. Must be something in the air.

Everyone if my or her mates for the last 18 months have all had boys. I counted 7 boys in a row now.

Entering the final phase of the vasectomy story. Monday was the day to take in my sample, so I set the alarm early, got up and gathered the cup. Never have I done something with less enthusiasm. Once I managed to produce my feeble amount, I took it to the hospital. Should hear in 2-3 weeks if the samples is "clear".

I joked with my wife that the test was actually a wee old woman who gargled the samples. She took it too far by saying "I'd do that job, but what if my dad handed in a sample?"

Harlen is 4 months old already, where does the time go.

It accelerates like you could never previously have imagined! My eldest was only born a couple of years ago I'm sure but he graduated from Nursery last night and starts school in August. Unbelievable.

EDITED to add: And he's already been deferred a year!!!

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Just about to head up to hospital as wee Orlaith needs yet another blood transfusion,

really really hope this is the last one and her body can trigger itself into making some red blood cells,

stressed really is an understatement!!

It accelerates like you could never previously have imagined! My eldest was only born a couple of years ago I'm sure but he graduated from Nursery last night and starts school in August. Unbelievable.

This couldn't be more true. My lad is 28 and married and it just seems like yesterday he was a wee boy. Girls have both moved in with their boyfriends in the last year as well.

Our baby now has two babies of her own, the eldest one starts primary school in September, it doesn't seem like 23 years since his mummy started at the same primary school! :o

My daughter has recently ‘graduated’ from nursery, what is that shite all about? Graduating from nursery?

Just let the kids sing a few songs and say cheerio, gtf with the handing out certificates to petrified 4 year old kids please.

Her time there has certainly passed in the blink of an eye though, certainly doesn’t feel like she’s was there for 2 years.

My daughter has recently ‘graduated’ from nursery, what is that shite all about? Graduating from nursery?

Just let the kids sing a few songs and say cheerio, gtf with the handing out certificates to petrified 4 year old kids please.

Her time there has certainly passed in the blink of an eye though, certainly doesn’t feel like she’s was there for 2 years.

American influence, even at nursery. ^_^

Oops, should I be calling it 'kindergarten' ? :huh:

My niece graduated from nursery last week with the whole hat and gown guff whereas my daughter had a leavers ceremony where they sang a few songs, got a certificate and then finished off singing the Frozen song that virtually every 4 year old + seems to know. Complete with all the actions. You could tell who the drama queens in that class were anyway...

Well I'm proud to say that I have no joined the parenthood club, my wife had a little boy on Thursday morning weighing 7lb 6, what a feeling it is too.

Had him home for the first night last night, hence why I'm posting this so early in the morning.

Baby number two due 23rd December. We've both said we never really wanted a Christmas baby but oh well. #TopShagger.

Chuffed to bits.

That's me, you and weirdcal all due in December. Anyone else?