Pregnancy And Parenting

We weren't charged for scan photos, nor was there the slightest suggestion of a donation box anywhere either. Didn't realise that you get charged elsewhere! :o

One of the operators did say at one point "We aren't allowed to give you two photos from one visit" which I presumed meant they are expensive but, as they'd actually printed two to look at, I couldn't see the point in not giving them both to us.

Aye, I'm wavering now, trying to remember if we do get that first photo free and pay for any others we want or whether we have to pay for the lot. Only two and a half years since I had my last but I just can't remember well enough. I do seem to think we had to pay for the lot, but maybe I'm wrong. Any other folk out there had babies in England recently and know the position?

They don't charge you as such, but they did have a tin for donations, so we stuck some money in.

That's what they have at the RAH!

I've just been sorting through clothes and things and found Ruairidh's first wee outfit for upto 5lbs.....it seems impossible that he was so tiny!

I've heard of folk being charged for their photos - some hospitals charge £5 per photo!!!

Ninewells hospital charge you for the pictures. I think it was £5 when I went for my scan.(Though that was a good few years back.)

post-7951-1237640742_thumb.jpg

:D:D:D

Matthew John

7lbs 10ozs

06:18 Today.

Congrats,hope Mum,Dad and baby are all well. :D

£1 each for scan photos in ninewells hospital.

Congrats phoneix

How do you know this? Your the one that posted a picture of a monitor with some random persons scan who had taken the picture with their mobile phone. It's not an actual scan photo.

Guest The Phoenix
Congratulations Phoenix
He's a wee cutie, Pheonix! :D
Many congrats, Phoenix :D

Thanks guys (and everyone who has PM'd).

Matthew is refusing to do what comes naturally and therefore his Mummy is still stuck in the hospital. :(

It's Mummy's Birthday today as well.

Hey ho, I've never known such a contented wee soul, he just sleeps and purrs a bit. :lol: