Pregnancy And Parenting

9 minutes ago, weirdcal said:

dd537774e8b5a9cc93b494f23f98bd99.jpg
This eejit thinks he is the andrex puppy and has run around the house with loo rolls.
He is also a blueberry fiend

My lad used eat the by bucket load at that age.

My lad used eat the by bucket load at that age.

He would too if he could reach the fridge. No idea what makes them love it so

1 hour ago, nelsjfc said:

She looks as if she's only stopped still for a nano second there emoji1.png

My two are getting far too big

bed68cec6eaaaffd06ddc9e7188ecd92.jpg

Youngest one settled into the school's nursery last couple of months.

A brace of wee smashers, bud...plus I like that message.

13 hours ago, The_Kincardine said:

Two future Kilted Kiwis to augment our egg-chasers maybe?

I'm currently trying to steer the older one towards football but could be a losing battle given where he's growing up.

17 hours ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

It's Catherine's first day at Nursery tomorrow. It's a settling in day so I can stay as long as I want* 

* will be there all day. For my sake, not hers :lol::(

Or not. Poor wee thing woke up at 1am this morning wheezing and coughing. Turns out she has croup.

13 minutes ago, Honest Saints Fan said:

Or not. Poor wee thing woke up at 1am this morning wheezing and coughing. Turns out she has croup.

Croups awful.

My oldest gave us the fright of our lives when he was 2 with it. The wheezing was horrific, rushed straight up to A&E. Steroid tablet cleared it within half an hour but they still kept him in.

He's had it a few times since but we know straight away if its croup with that horrible barking cough, never been nearly as bad since the first time.

1 hour ago, Mallo_Madrid said:

Croups awful.

My oldest gave us the fright of our lives when he was 2 with it. The wheezing was horrific, rushed straight up to A&E. Steroid tablet cleared it within half an hour but they still kept him in.

He's had it a few times since but we know straight away if its croup with that horrible barking cough, never been nearly as bad since the first time.

Aye the barking cough is horrible. She's had her steroid tablet and is currently cuddled up asleep on me. She usually never does this so she must be feeling poorly! 

Here's a wee update on the two babies.  She's non-stop all the time, wants outside all day every say, "coat" "shoes" "outside" then her reigns/back pack!  and he's just a happy wee soul.

Pwoud, so pwoud :)

IMG_3469.JPG

IMG_0216.JPG

IMG_0006.JPG

qqphoto 1.JPG

We're 23 weeks now and know we're having a daughter, so we'll have one of each. We're delighted as we always wanted two and to have both a boy and a girl. Wee man will be a few months shy of four when his sister is born. He's settled in well at nursery and will be four and a half when he starts school, so the age gap between them is exactly what we were aiming for. Think I'll get the snip in a couple of years just to ensure we definitely stop at two.

22 hours ago, Sweet Pete said:

We're 23 weeks now and know we're having a daughter, so we'll have one of each. We're delighted as we always wanted two and to have both a boy and a girl. Wee man will be a few months shy of four when his sister is born. He's settled in well at nursery and will be four and a half when he starts school, so the age gap between them is exactly what we were aiming for. Think I'll get the snip in a couple of years just to ensure we definitely stop at two.

Congrats to you and your Mrs, Pete.  2 years before the snip, though?  Many a bloke with 3 weans has said the same - me included ;)

1 hour ago, Johnny Däpp said:

My son turned 10 today, double digits now! I don't think the 10 years could've went any quicker. Got a wee bit emotional when putting together a wee slideshow of pictures from just after he was born to the weekend there when we took him and some pals out. I had him 48 minutes after my 21st birthday so he's been there for a third of my life in which I have had some major life events since. A proper life journey with this wee man at the heart of it in everything I have done since he came along. 

There's many great experiences in life but bringing up a child and watching them develop has to top the lot. 

Good post, JD and happy birthday to your boy.

Edited by The_Kincardine

Well, rebecca's recovering fine. Back to being a giggling head case. Think theres maybe 1 day left of penicilin.

Emma drew this the other day, without any prompting... I asked her what it was... grass blowing in the wind, she told me.

cf2cfc6a6c78ccf652d76dc2a70e9714.jpg

1 hour ago, dave.j said:

Well, rebecca's recovering fine. Back to being a giggling head case. Think theres maybe 1 day left of penicilin.

Emma drew this the other day, without any prompting... I asked her what it was... grass blowing in the wind, she told me.

cf2cfc6a6c78ccf652d76dc2a70e9714.jpg

Given that none of my brood can draw matchstick men that shows some decent talent DJ.