Pregnancy And Parenting

Can you not just keep out the thread as it seems to bother you?

No, it really doesn't bother me (what ever it is). I admit I did comment on a possible invasion of Reinas privacy, but I was put in my place and can see that I was overly concerned. Apart from that, Im not bothered by anything or anyone on this thread, the cackling women of p&b have been referred to as a coven by many more than just me!

For Vectron!

[

Congrats to Reina and Ryan :D

Should have had the black nappy today :lol:

:lol: I never warned Adam about that one. That was a nice little surprise for him.

Och aye - the memories! :o Panicked Kilt to midwife - "Is it supposed to be that colour? And smell so foul? I mean, it's not like he's had anything to eat yet"

Yes, I was that naive! :rolleyes::(

Woo hoo congratulations Reina. :)

and Haitch.

I can't decide if the next 6 weeks is going to fly by or drag for us now.

Drag by I'd imagine. We were overdue and it was hell waiting.

Congrats to Reina and Ryan :D

Should have had the black nappy today :lol:

Oh Christ, I'd forgotten about that :lol: It's one of these things your not sure about mentioning to pregnant folk, that and episiotomy.

All the best Haitch and all the best Debbie and Ryan.

Good luck to everyone else nervously waiting. It really is the best thing that ever happened to us, hopefully everyone has a similar experience.

p.s. being owned by G-Man - how rubbish.

He occasionally looks in, which is why I got bollocked by Reina for inadvertantly posting a pic of her wedding dress before they got married! Swiftly deleted the post, BTW after quite rightly being called a plank by several P&B'ers! :lol:

Why on earth did you even HAVE a picture of Debbie in her wedding dress before the wedding? :huh:

Why on earth did you even HAVE a picture of Debbie in her wedding dress before the wedding? :huh:

Who knows, he had a picture of Adam's sister at one point which he posted on here too :huh: