Pregnancy And Parenting

I think we should have a comunal push to help her along!

By Vectrons magnimonious wisdom, NO!

Great idea....

C'mon Reina....breathe, breathe and PUUUUUSH! :)

And by Vectron, should you not be off lighting candles and making offerings to ensure Vectron smiles upon you? Blessed be, by Vectron!

I think we should have a comunal push to help her along!

That could be disastrous for me at the moment, so I'll opt out of this one. Maybe I'll officiate it.

Right people, puuuuuushhhhhhh, aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand breathe.

My 1st son, Joshua James was born on 27th July weiging 8lb3. Mum had an epidural and needed forceps in delivery. Came out of hospital last night and it was a loooong night last night lol

Hope all you impending mums are keeping well and the mum and dads to be are keeping on top of things.

My 1st son, Joshua James was born on 27th July weiging 8lb3. Mum had an epidural and needed forceps in delivery. Came out of hospital last night and it was a loooong night last night lol

Hope all you impending mums are keeping well and the mum and dads to be are keeping on top of things.

CONGRATULATIONS! Another Ross County fan!

how scary looking are the forceps?! But the epidural is fab!

Feeding baby herself?

Guest The Phoenix

Nice one, Haitch. :D

Just because Her Royal Highness is getting all the attention, it doesn't mean your news isn't every bit as special.

Thanks Rowan, the epidural was magic she says! Yeah feeding herself. I am off this week and not getting much of a chance to post on here or follow the footy etc.

Hope to be back in the routine soon!

Good to see we are through (eventually) in the Alba cup though...!

Congrats.

BTW the placenta will be in my work right now.

Thanks Rowan, the epidural was magic she says! Yeah feeding herself. I am off this week and not getting much of a chance to post on here or follow the footy etc.

Hope to be back in the routine soon!

Good to see we are through (eventually) in the Alba cup though...!

That's great, I found the support groups were great for advice especially at the beginning and they have folk that will come out to the house to give one to one support.

Take care of the two of them!

Nice one, Haitch. :D

Just because Her Royal Highness is getting all the attention, it doesn't mean your news isn't every bit as special.

Cheers pal

Congrats.

BTW the placenta will be in my work right now.

lol - that placenta was disgusting!

BTW, the fourceps were daunting... the doc took over this table full of equipment scissors, etc!

Congratulations!

Right, just Debbie we're waiting for now!

Congratulations Haitch and good luck to Reina. Mrs MB should be heading along to the maternity ward at some point over the next two weeks. The sooner the better.

WELL DONE HAITCH! :thumsup2 Good news indeed. :D

Now, what's keeping Her Ladyship?! <_<:rolleyes: