Pregnancy And Parenting

Guest The Phoenix
Oh ffs, the same colour scheme as fucking old folks home.

:o

I bet there's a lot of old folks would like to stay in that sort of home. :ph34r:

Just found out few days back that I'm going to be a daddy for the 2nd time.

1st time round was pretty stressful with the Mrs being pretty unwell for the majority of it.

My daughter arrived6 weeks early and had a week in intensive care. Didn't do her any harm as she is completely fine.

Can't wait for number 2.

5340_1204034260797_1226843131_30637077_8329449_n.jpg

She looks absolutely gorgeous and so peaceful. Congratulations!

Baby born at 12lb 10oz down in England. bets are on who's walking first, the baby or the mother.

Whilst I really shouldn't... :lol:

:ph34r: Stop it you evil buggers! :P

My theory, Debs, is that the bigger they are (to a point - after which I'd just cry) the more the weight should help them come out. My understanding is that the baby puts pressure in the right places at the right time, making everything to go into place and move/contract/open when it needs to. Surely this is harder with a smaller baby with less weight behind them!? Maybe my experience is more than a little skewed in that I had more difficulty with my 6lb 3oz baby than I did with my 7lb 13oz baby, but it's certainly a thought. Size isn't everything!

Oh ffs, the same colour scheme as fucking old folks home.

:lol: Fantastic!

My theory, Debs, is that the bigger they are (to a point - after which I'd just cry) the more the weight should help them come out. My understanding is that the baby puts pressure in the right places at the right time, making everything to go into place and move/contract/open when it needs to. Surely this is harder with a smaller baby with less weight behind them!? Maybe my experience is more than a little skewed in that I had more difficulty with my 6lb 3oz baby than I did with my 7lb 13oz baby, but it's certainly a thought. Size isn't everything!

Note to self: Don't open this thread whilst eating your early morning bacon baguette breakfast! :green:(

He is. Hows your wee one?

He is doing great, he's now 3 foot tall :o

He's discovered that if you run in a cricle you get dizzy and fall down, which seems to be hilarious.

He is also telling us when he is going to poo, and do a pee-pee, so it might be toilet training time.

it might be toilet training time.

:lol: Good luck with that! ;)

HGG - I'd heard that the bigger ones are easier... (trying to be upbeat!).

Due tomorrow...Feeling a bit funny today, my legs are like jelly if you know what I mean?

Note to self: Don't open this thread whilst eating your early morning bacon baguette breakfast! :green:(

:lol: Bon appetit.

He is doing great, he's now 3 foot tall :o

He's discovered that if you run in a cricle you get dizzy and fall down, which seems to be hilarious.

He is also telling us when he is going to poo, and do a pee-pee, so it might be toilet training time.

That won't be far off for my little one now either. It'll be the first time I've had no nappies to change seven and a half years!

Edit: Morning Debs. Try not to think too much about it - it's pain with a point to it, I'm sure with that in mind (and the fact that like you've said on this thread yourself you have little choice now - it has to come out!) you'll be absolutely fine.

My first baby is learning to touch-type just now. Seven! How did that happen?! :o

Edited by HGG

Due tomorrow...Feeling a bit funny today, my legs are like jelly if you know what I mean?

Fingers crossed Reina! ;)

Are you taking a laptop as part of your maternity bag so you can post up news of sproglets arrival as soon as s/he arrives? :unsure::rolleyes:

:lol: Bon appetit.

My first baby is learning to touch-type just now. Seven! How did that happen?! :o

Aye, thanks for that! <_< And thank the gods for small mercies - it was brown sauce on my bacon, not ketchup! :ph34r:

A mine's are 14 and 16 - how did that happen! :(

Ohh my legs were wobbly the day before I went.

I've also heard the bigger ones are quicker and easier to get out!