Pregnancy And Parenting

Guest The Phoenix
Things seem to be getting a bit heated. If G_Man chooses to express his concerns on here I don't think he's doing any harm. If others choose not to do so fair enough.

Don't think that's the issue.

It was the (over) reaction that kicked things off.

f**k all this male bonding is doing my head in. Maybe from now on women should only be allowed to have female children and rely on the odd sperm donator to sustain the human race.

I'd volunteer but I'd last abour 30 minutes (mind you it would be a great 30 minutes). :P

Aww what a cracker!

I think that's lovely that you know. How old is Madison? We still have a gumsy on our hands-he's 43 weeks as of yesterday!!

5 and a half months. Her second tooth has burst through today.

Just a note of warning, I had the 7 in 1 trecker from Mothercare for the wee one and had to take it back, he was in it yesterday and the whole thing toppled. He's not a big lad and was supervised but my MIL said the whole thing just went. In fairness to Mothercare they refunded me the money without a fight.

I thought she was a fair bit younger!

Nope...

Madison Mary Mac was born at 9.52 this morning weighing in at 7lbs, 7oz. She is cute and tiny and warm and cuddly and cute and tiny and warm and cuddly and Alexandra loves her to bits.

Kiwi - ouch - did you have to?! I'm due in 3 days! Don't need to be reading horror stories! ;)

I know. It was totally uncalled for, especially on this thread. <_<

He admitted earlier he's just back from the pub. I have a suspicion he may be drunk! :o:ph34r::lol:

In answer to G_Man's question on pre-maturity:

This one was born at 31+ weeks and is now nearly 9 years old.

post-6010-1248711396_thumb.jpg

And a hansome young chap he is too.

Here's one that was three weeks overdue. 9lb 8oz. 1997 (The wife says 'thank god he was bullet shaped')