Pregnancy And Parenting

5340_1204034260797_1226843131_30637077_8329449_n.jpg

Layla Marie Macdonald!! Peaceful as always, she is absolutely magic!

Aww!! What a sweetheart! Congrats mate and best wishes to the one who did all the hard work - HINT, it wisnae you! ;)

Thomas @ 22 weeks

What a smasher! Congrats to you and your missus too!

Salutory note from one who's been there. Enjoy them whilst they're that age because, and I kid you not, they grow up fast! Mine's are 14 and 16 nowand it only seems like yesterday since I was on nappy patrol, spoon feeding them, burping them over my shoulder....All this is making me broody! :(

Reina - fingers crossed, honey. Thinking of you and Ryan! :)

Aww!! What a sweetheart! Congrats mate and best wishes to the one who did all the hard work - HINT, it wisnae you! ;)

What a smasher! Congrats to you and your missus too!

Salutory note from one who's been there. Enjoy them whilst they're that age because, and I kid you not, they grow up fast! Mine's are 14 and 16 nowand it only seems like yesterday since I was on nappy patrol, spoon feeding them, burping them over my shoulder....All this is making me broody! :(

Reina - fingers crossed, honey. Thinking of you and Ryan! :)

Yep. Alexandra will be ten on Wednesday and looking at Madison is like taking a flashback from a few months back - only it's not a few months; it's nearly ten flippin years.

BTW Debs, I can't remember much about what life was like before Alex was born (it all seems so hazy somehow - 'hicc!'), so be prepared for some pretty hefty changes - even the small things become skewed when kids are on the scene: shopping becomes an outing and a night out really does become something to look forward to, even when you know you'll have to go home after a couple of hours because you're knackered/missing the wean too much.

It's also the greatest thing, by far, to have happened in my life. Twice. :)

Good luck with everything.

ps. Madison's first tooth came through last night. She was two days older than Alex was when her first arrived - is it sad, soppy or kinda cute that I actually know that? :unsure:

5340_1204034260797_1226843131_30637077_8329449_n.jpg

Layla Marie Macdonald!! Peaceful as always, she is absolutely magic!

post-1053-1248474562.jpg

Right, I may be jumping the gun here but, as we've had P&B's very first baby a few months ago - what are the chances of P&B's first wedding - given 20 years or so? I hope I'll be around to see it! :)

Right, I may be jumping the gun here but, as we've had P&B's very first baby a few months ago - what are the chances of P&B's first wedding - given 20 years or so? I hope I'll be around to see it! :)
i dont want to disappoint but layla is already booked into a convent and i have a back up of converting to islam, so she has to wear burkhas!!protective father - haha! Edited by Reading Saintee

Thomas @ 22 weeks

Aww what a cracker!

ps. Madison's first tooth came through last night. She was two days older than Alex was when her first arrived - is it sad, soppy or kinda cute that I actually know that? :unsure:

I think that's lovely that you know. How old is Madison? We still have a gumsy on our hands-he's 43 weeks as of yesterday!!

Guest The Phoenix
Got pain just beside her right breast.

4 hours we had to wait

I bet you felt a right tit, hanging around for 4 hours. :ph34r:

Seriously though, I hope everything is ok.

The wife got taken into the hospital today.

Got pain just beside her right breast so got given something for it which takes the pain.

We just want our baby :(

4 hours we had to wait

Hope everything is OK. Don't follow this thread, is this your first?

Should be anyway, next appointment for wife is 2 weeks time and she will be 35 weeks

Yup will be my first. Its a hard journey

We've had two, both premature. Two of the (many) times in my life I'm glad I'm a man.

f**k I hate going to get a tooth out!

Can i ask how early were they premature?

The first 2-3 weeks, the second 5-6 weeks (jaundice/incubator job). So neither critical.

Now 30 & 25 respectively.

Don't worry too much I'm sure it will all be fine. Anyway Dundee need all the supporters they can get. :P

Guest The Phoenix
Not heard to many people on here at all we problems :(

Most pregnancies have "blips" along the way.

Try not to get yourself all stressed - it won't help your wife at all.

I'm sure if there was anything the hospital was really concerned about, your wife would not be allowed home.

Guest The Phoenix
True, i vent my feelings here where as i dont to the wife, i usually always do but this i shant. So i try to be strong for us both :)

Its Graham, im mouldy ham

Good Man, G_Man.

Ah Graham! Roger, got you now. ;)

Maybe, if am honest when i did write this i did remember you saying you and your wife went through alot, even though i think your a cock, strange that one.

But anyway thanx

And well this is the pregnancy thread and i only "broadcast" here. Whether you read it or not is of your choosing.

Frankly Graham I don't give a damn what you think I am. I'm not your biggest fan either but I would never ever wish anything but the best of luck to anyone where a child / pregnancy is concerned.

And you have yet again completely misread what I posted. I didn't criticise you for broadcasting anything. You do what you like. I suggested to you that the reason you haven't read anyone else on here having problems is that other people may not have chosen to broadcast them.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

If you didnt give a dam, you wouldnt quote me on anything every so often.

I quote lots of people on lots of subjects. I've 20 odd thousand posts for goodness sake.

You have a persecution complex. On the TWO occasions I've picked you up for something you've deserved it (one being a public accusation on this site that a certain player takes drugs and the other the quoting of a racist and homophobic chant aimed at Sol Campbell).

You can relax in the safe knowledge I'd have picked anyone else up for the same thing. It doesn't mean I give a damn what they think either. In fact I did also pull Lyn Marie up for the second one.

Edited by Skyline Drifter

Guest The Phoenix

Graham

You were out of order there.

I believe you are due SD an apology.

No way should you have read that as him "having a go".