Pregnancy And Parenting

f**k sake man!

I'd be away seeing about myself if I viewed childbirth as a perving opportunity.

All the best Reina. :)

It was a JOKE - would people please get a grip FFS! :angry:

And that was never my intention or in my thoughts at all. :angry: If anything, I was recalling those real-life TV docu-drama's and thinking how great it would be for P&B to run one!

If I were you, I'd be taking a good look at myself for thinking that I meant it as a 'perving opportunity' as you so delicately put it. That says WAY more about how your mind works! :angry::angry::angry:

Guest The Phoenix

Chill Pill Time, wee man.

Unfortunately, your reputation goes before you and sometimes it's better just to step back from the keyboard.

Anyway haven't you got a 747 full of undesirables to deal with?

Chill Pill Time, wee man.

Unfortunately, your reputation goes before you and sometimes it's better just to step back from the keyboard.

Anyway haven't you got a 747 full of undesirables to deal with?

Not until 12:35 - it's 94 pax on a KLM Cityhopper and 188 on a bucket-and-spade from Ibiza before the Dubai hits the fan.

I shall now go downstairs and glower at innocent Dutch passengers for 20 minutes or so!

And please note who started this.....

C.JPosted Today, 08:44

I thought you were doing a live webcast of the birth on P&B!?

I may have been stitched up, Guv'! :angry::angry:

It was a JOKE - would people please get a grip FFS! :angry:

And that was never my intention or in my thoughts at all. :angry: If anything, I was recalling those real-life TV docu-drama's and thinking how great it would be for P&B to run one!

If I were you, I'd be taking a good look at myself for thinking that I meant it as a 'perving opportunity' as you so delicately put it. That says WAY more about how your mind works! :angry::angry::angry:

Aye, I'm the perv because I took what someone who turns absolutely everything into innuendo typed as a pervy remark. :rolleyes:

Are you denying that your post looks that way?

What was this :ph34r: emoticon for then?

Edited by Andy.C

:D

My two youngest appear to have made a joint effort in ever-so-carefully wrapping one of their dolls in a sheet and lieing it on my bed right beside my favourite spot. I reckon I'm supposed to "look after the baby" now until one of them returns to take charge of it again. Real ones I can deal with... plastic ones with soft bodies, which I'm not supposed to let fall off my bed during the night... I'm not so sure on these! Trouble is, it's been so lovingly done I can't bear to let them down now!

Speaking about a plastic doll reminded me of the "Nurse" from psychoville on BBC 2. :lol:

Good luck Reina. :D

Be honest - you just wanted to swatch her fanny.

Fúck right off! :angry:

Aye, I'm the perv because I took what someone who turns absolutely everything into innuendo typed as a pervy remark. :rolleyes:

Are you denying that your post looks that way?

What was this :ph34r: emoticon for then?

Only if you chose to interpret it that way - which YOU did! :angry:

Yes, because that is the way it looked. It wasn't just me either.

Why did you post this :ph34r: smiley. The smiley that denotes that you possibly shouldn't have said what you just did?

Just drop the stirring now, would you? It's getting pathetic! :angry:

Takes The Phoenix's advice and steps away from the keyboard

Guest The Phoenix

Pity you didn't take it about five posts earlier. :rolleyes:

I know that in real life you aren't the guy that portrays himself on here but sometimes you really do make it difficult for others to believe this.

Away and head butt an illegal immigrant.

Just drop the stirring now, would you? It's getting pathetic! :angry:

I'm not stirring anything Kilt. Ive no reason to stir anything up with you apart from the fact that I thought the initial post I quoted was a step too far.

You then pissed me right off by claiming that I was the pervy one because I interpreted your post as being perverted to hide the fact that you did mean it in that way and hopefully save a bit of face.

The only pathetic thing is your denial.

ANYWAY....

Eviction from the Big Mother house has been booked for the evening of the 7th of August (meaning I'll likely give birth on the 8th) but fingers crossed it doesn't come to that!

Guest The Phoenix
ANYWAY....

Eviction from the Big Mother house has been booked for the evening of the 7th of August (meaning I'll likely give birth on the 8th) but fingers crossed it doesn't come to that!

Anyway, indeed! ;)

:lol: at "Eviction from the Big Mother house".

I'm sure Mother Nature will do the business before then.

ANYWAY....

That gives you 10 days of curries, bumpy road, castor oil and sex to get s/he shifted!

That gives you 10 days of curries, bumpy road, castor oil and sex to get s/he shifted!

Does the sex thing work?

I'm not being pervy, i worked with a pregnant lass and she said something about having sex helps the pregnancy in some way or another.

I didnt know is she was taking the piss!

Sex can apparently help by releasing a hormone called oxytocin, which can help start contractions. Also, semen contains prostaglandins, which will help soften the cervix and prostoglandin gel is often what is used to start labour when you're induced. I think...

To be crowned (punnage, huh?) with the delightful sight of a bearded excitable wee guy peeking through the blinds of the window of the delivery room to get a glimpse of delivery clunge!

Guest The Phoenix
Sex can apparently help by releasing a hormone called oxytocin, which can help start contractions. Also, semen contains prostaglandins, which will help soften the cervix and prostoglandin gel is often what is used to start labour when you're induced. I think...

Who cares, sex is great.

I'll trust you on that one :lol:

Christ, i'd be too scared of the baird to have sex if the girl was due in a few days, what if the boab hit the baby? Or started going at it and the water breaks or something :barf:eek: