The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I dont think i have seen or heard an interview where Big Show does not come across as a class act.

Having also read on other forums fans have said he is a real class act at signings where others can be short and snappy and act like they dont want to be there.

Met the big man in the Apple store on Buchanan Street when WWE was over here a few months back, he was just in cuttin aboot lookin for a new iPod and me and my mate just went upto him to say we were fans and he ended up talkin to us for about 10 minutes, he was sound as f**k. A guy I've always liked and I can;t recall anyone in wrestling ever having a problem with him.

Susumu and Shingo managed to top last year's effort last night, which is no mean feat, although that was mainly thanks to Cyber Kong.

Awesome six man tag which was better than last year's too. The stuff between PAC and Dragon Kid is awesome.

ICW Online S02E05

They're starting to cover the best show I've seen live now. I'm gonna seperate the two parts in the review. So time to partaayy ...

Absolution are outside with some ginger kid that did security for the show. Boddington and Davey Blaze show up. "You're a dirty jewish b*****d ! You're a ginger b*****d ! You're an English c**t." :lol: Get 'em telt Bodders. Chris Renfrew and BT Gunn show up and Absolution scatter.

William Grange has some words with "Tricky" Dicky Divers, while wearing his trunks, a cardigan and a t-shirt. He wants Divers to join him.

The Wee Man now shows up at Renfrew's car and steals stuff. "CHEESE IT !"

Meanwhile, Grange continues his recruitment drive. He appears to fail.

Meanwhile, BT Gunn and Chris Renfrew show up and notice the car has been robbed. BT Gunn is disappointed that his ICW belt is gone, but is gutted that his Mega Drive is gone.

Red Lightning sees The Wee Man somewhere and wants the belt. He decides to trade a bottle of bucky for the belt.

==============================================================================

Before the next match, William Grange has some words for his followers. And he has many in the audience. Joe Coffee though, who ran in and helped Grange last time around, is not having any of it and walks out on him because he only got paid as a bodyguard for the last 24 hours. Someone throws a wallet to Grange. "THAT'S GOT NOTHING IN IT !!!" :lol:

William Grange vs. Johnny Moss

Mossy is OVER in ICW. It's great to see that he's finally getting the recognition that he deserves from someone. I suppose it shouldn't come as a massive surprise that it's ICW that have given him it. On the Moss scale, Grange suffered TOTAL MOSSDOWN~~~!!!! This was the perfect match to really get the audience going into overdrive. Before the interference, William Grange looked like a fucking machine, taking everything Johnny Moss had to throw and believe me, he threw everything including the kitchen sink at him and Grange just refused to stay down. Anyways, awesome opener with an insane ending. ***3/4

And we're done for this episode. Even all of the little skits in the first part of this were terrific.

Part 1 :

Part 2 :

It was part of an article announcing that he, Michael Knight, BT Gunn and Lionheart will be main eventing Maximum Impact next month in a TLC Match.

Also on the show is "M-Dogg 20" Matt Cross vs. Prince Devitt Jr. Prince Devitt being the IWGP Jr. Champ at the moment as well. NJPW pulled him from the last show he was supposed to do over here though, so nothing's certain.

Was watching a bit of TNA last night and found out one of my mates was a massive WCW mark back in the late 90s, had some great discussions about stuff like Luger, the NWO and Buff Bagwell. Had never spoken to him about wrestling before either. I reckon quite a few folk are closet fans.

Was watching a bit of TNA last night and found out one of my mates was a massive WCW mark back in the late 90s, had some great discussions about stuff like Luger, the NWO and Buff Bagwell. Had never spoken to him about wrestling before either. I reckon quite a few folk are closet fans.

Arseholes that they are :unsure:

RAW wasn't too bad at all last night

The Daniel Bryan/Miz feud is coming along nicely, Jericho was gold on the mic and the Regal/Goldust segment was brilliant too.

Won't have to shell out extra for Night of Champions either when it's on at the weekend as it's on Sky Sports.

Very nice looking card for the PPV at the weekend. Don't like the idea of the six man being an elimination match as it takes a bit of the chaos away, but it should still be a brilliant main event.

Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz is the one I'm most looking forward to. Bryan would be able to carry a sack of potatoes to a good match so with someone like The Miz who is more than capable himself, it should be a corker.

Very nice looking card for the PPV at the weekend. Don't like the idea of the six man being an elimination match as it takes a bit of the chaos away, but it should still be a brilliant main event.

Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz is the one I'm most looking forward to. Bryan would be able to carry a sack of potatoes to a good match so with someone like The Miz who is more than capable himself, it should be a corker.

I hope they take the belt off the Miz. I don't like the idea of him being able to become the WWE champion, at any time, while still holding the US championship.

The idea of The Miz holding both belts and being able to give a hefty "f**k you" to everyone is something which I like.

He'd be able to work it, I just don't like the idea. The US title is supposed to be for up and coming wrestlers, before they make the jump to main eventer. But if he has the WWE championship then he has already made that jump. he belt should be passed on, imo.

He'd be able to work it, I just don't like the idea. The US title is supposed to be for up and coming wrestlers, before they make the jump to main eventer. But if he has the WWE championship then he has already made that jump. he belt should be passed on, imo.

I'm with Dom on this one ... having him hold both works. I certainly don't see him losing to Daniel Bryan on Sunday.

In saying that, it's not going to carry on like this for too much longer - nothing does in wrestling. I reckon that he'll lose the belt at HIAC before cashing in his MITB contract at either Bragging Rights or Survivor Series.

I'm with Dom on this one ... having him hold both works. I certainly don't see him losing to Daniel Bryan on Sunday.

In saying that, it's not going to carry on like this for too much longer - nothing does in wrestling. I reckon that he'll lose the belt at HIAC before cashing in his MITB contract at either Bragging Rights or Survivor Series.

Whenever he cashes it in, I can see him losing, which then gives the Money in the Bank case a different dimension. Would be nice if when somebody came out with the case, you could say "but he might lose !". It almost seems like a forgone conclusion these days.