The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I kinda feel sorry for the guy. I mean, he's actually had the police at his house and even had his work at him for this. What the f**k ?

The really weird ( and most hilarious ) part of this is that the police would have to read the UK50 and understand what it's all about. Seriously. They should be charging that c**t with wasting police time !

This post has cracked me up every single time I read it. Someone asks who's in one of the YouTube videos with the camera.

His sister, i'm sure she says something along the lines of "get off my little brother....i'll fucking stab you" in the "Surf Graffiti and Jack Russle vs Nemisis" match.

:lol:

Without fail. Every time.

There's some vague story going around about CM Punk having voiced concerns to management over Matt's drug habits... that could be an awesome worked shoot though.

I thought Jeff was the junkie outta them 2? Oh well, I doubt many would miss Matt much, the last time I even noticed him was during his V1 days, they shoulda kept that going.

Matt Hardy is rubbish, he is right up there now with the worst of them. The guy struggles to get around the ring, he takes several minutes to climb the top rope and when he tries any of his sig moves it's like the titanic turning.

I said this a long time ago that the guy needs to lose weight and WWE should have came down quite hard on him with that but the guy has a good fan base with the kids.

3 worst wrestlers at this moment in time....

1. Matt Hardy

2. Khali

3. R-Truth

I also hate the wee Jap that is on superstars at the time, I think the reason I hate him so much is the fact his intro music sounds like a tune from Mario Brothers.

Speaking of R-Truth, on RAW this week when they finished the terrible singing contest and started fighting he done that terrible move where he does the splits then jumps up with a kick to the head, terrible, just terrible.

Matt Hardy is rubbish, he is right up there now with the worst of them. The guy struggles to get around the ring, he takes several minutes to climb the top rope and when he tries any of his sig moves it's like the titanic turning.

I said this a long time ago that the guy needs to lose weight and WWE should have came down quite hard on him with that but the guy has a good fan base with the kids.

3 worst wrestlers at this moment in time....

1. Matt Hardy

2. Khali

3. R-Truth

I also hate the wee Jap that is on superstars at the time, I think the reason I hate him so much is the fact his intro music sounds like a tune from Mario Brothers.

Speaking of R-Truth, on RAW this week when they finished the terrible singing contest and started fighting he done that terrible move where he does the splits then jumps up with a kick to the head, terrible, just terrible.

Khali has never been good.

Nothing special but I guess it was always going to be a filler PPV building up stories for Bound For Glory, Looking forward to it and at last they take the show on the road!

Hardly, its a half hour drive down to Miami...

He won me over with a Triangle Choke last night.

Last night was a decent episode of RAW. Good segments, decent in ring action. Nothing spectacular but it did a job.

Is that really good enough to keep you watching next weeks show, you should watch any tv show to be entertained should you not??

Been off work this week so have watched some of my old DVD's to fill the time.

Royal Rumble 92 has to be one of my favourite events of all time. Heenan is just gold in this event. From the complete ripping of Jamison to the Rumble match itself. Just fantastic.

"It's a skirt not a kilt" when piper is attacking Flair

"It's a kilt not a skirt" when piper moves on to someone else only to reverse it again when Piper returns to Flair seconds later.

I dont think there will ever be a rumble as good as this one. On a side not Sgt Slaughters elimanation is funny but sick at the same time.

One of the sickest eliminations ever bearing in mind Slaughter was a big dude. Yeah people might say Taka's in 2000 was the best but he was a high flying guy.

Pyscho Sid must have felt like a million bucks have watched his irish whip create that sort of destruction.

Was watching a bit of TNA last night and found out one of my mates was a massive WCW mark back in the late 90s, had some great discussions about stuff like Luger, the NWO and Buff Bagwell. Had never spoken to him about wrestling before either. I reckon quite a few folk are closet fans.

I hope you told him how terrible Luger was, never champion material, suppose is was only 3 nights or something like that.

Historically, the United States title used to go to topline guys who weren't in the main event scene. Would be nice for that to be the case again.

TNA seem to be doing that with the TV title right now with AJ. I'd keep it on AJ until they are ready to give him the World title back.

Is that really good enough to keep you watching next weeks show

No. You won't find me doing much praising of RAW at the moment.

TNA seem to be doing that with the TV title right now with AJ. I'd keep it on AJ until they are ready to give him the World title back.

It was indeed a good idea for him to grab the gold. There was a bit of stick initially because people thought he'd be a midcarder or something, but I think that idea can be safely blown out of the water now.

This is inspired by another thread in the GN forum, but what are the greatest insults ad put downs in wrestling history?

These two spring to mind:

JBL to Chris Masters - "If you were any smarter you would be a moron".

Undertaker to the crowd during a promo in which the crowd were giving it the old "WHAT!" chant - "Blah blah blah.....**what!**....blah blah blah...**what**.....say what if you sleep with your own sister...**what**"

PWNED!

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7