The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

No it doesn't. Posters haven't been relevant in about five years.

Anyways, the closing angle last night was absolutely incredible.

For the first tme in a long time I had goosebumps at the end of an episode of RAW. Incredible stuff.

Yep, it was absolutely superb - can't wait for next week to see what happens next.

I don't think I've ever wanted to see a wrestler get fucked up so badly for the right reasons as much as I want to see Cena fucking DESTROY Barrett at the moment. There's some major legs in this fued too. I hope they take it to the big one.

I don't think I've ever wanted to see a wrestler get fucked up so badly for the right reasons as much as I want to see Cena fucking DESTROY Barrett at the moment. There's some major legs in this fued too. I hope they take it to the big one.

Surely they must. The feud has been the best one they have done in years.....surely it has to go all the way to Mania.

HHH as final member of Team Raw? :)

Santino? Really? I find Santino amusing but him being part of team Raw is ridiculous.

Oh, and R-Truth has managed to get entrance music that's even worse than his last one. What pish.

Stone Cold after the Hardys/Lita beat down surely? It stills makes me sick slightly to see your hero of the last 4 years act in such a way, but what a bit of creative genius to get both Stone Cold over as a heel and Hardy's more babyfaces than ever before.

Or there always the Big Bossman after the Big Show's "daddy" angle.laugh.gif

I am severely underwhelmed by who 'they' turned out to be I don't really see where the storyline goes from here and it looks as though Fourtonue will be aligned with 'they' as well. Will 'they' actually have a name as 'they' is quite a shit name for a stable.

MCMG v Gen Me had to be one of the best wrestling matches I have seen for ages, I don't watch nearly as much as some on here but that was top banana.

:lol:

To be fair, they seem to be giving Kaval the monster of all anti-pushes and when you consider that he has a title shot in the future, I can't help but feel something's going to happen there, like he's gonna fucking lose it.

I am severely underwhelmed by who 'they' turned out to be I don't really see where the storyline goes from here and it looks as though Fourtonue will be aligned with 'they' as well. Will 'they' actually have a name as 'they' is quite a shit name for a stable.

MCMG v Gen Me had to be one of the best wrestling matches I have seen for ages, I don't watch nearly as much as some on here but that was top banana.

I've no idea what they are going to call it but the guy in the front row at BFG probably has the best name I've heard so far...

nWe

To be honest, I think everyone was going to be underwhelmed with whoever they turned out to be. It would have been obvious if it was someone coming into the company as it would have been all over the forums and internet sites. Everyone knew it was going to be Kennedy when he debuted and then later RVD which was down to the internet.

Had some of these changes came in the mid 90s, where nobody would have known then I feel a lot more heads would have turned to the TNA product. Scott Hall, Diesel and even Lugers debuts on Nitro were quiete big deals in a sense that a lot of people may have been tempted to watch Nitro because of that.

Edited by The Hero of the Day

What does the e stand for though ? Incidentally, that guy was Scottish. :lol: Full of good ideas we are.

The problem is that TNA built it up so much that it was going to be a disappointment. Did they have to go with the "they are coming" thing ? Could they not just have them form on the night with no backstory ? Surely that would have been much better.

Surely the biggest issue is that Hogan & Bischoff are making it all about them once again. "They" would have worked just fine with Hardy, Jarrett and Abyss. Hogan has a seriousley screwed up back, yet his ego couldnt keep him away from TV! The guy has a wealth of knowledge and booking skills, but instead of doing that, his booking is all about him once again, and now we have the main storyline revolving around a Hogan camp and a Flair camp, leaving the best thing TNA has right now - the MCMG's stealing shows and PPv's but no headlining angle.

The latest on the net is that They will be referred to as the Immortals!

Surely the biggest issue is that Hogan & Bischoff are making it all about them once again. "They" would have worked just fine with Hardy, Jarrett and Abyss. Hogan has a seriousley screwed up back, yet his ego couldnt keep him away from TV! The guy has a wealth of knowledge and booking skills, but instead of doing that, his booking is all about him once again, and now we have the main storyline revolving around a Hogan camp and a Flair camp, leaving the best thing TNA has right now - the MCMG's stealing shows and PPv's but no headlining angle.

The latest on the net is that They will be referred to as the Immortals!

To be fair, Hogan and Bischoff's contracts were up. It was up to TNA to keep them on and give them their current positions. It's not just as simple a case of Hogan and Bischoff just putting themselves in that position. They have been put there by someone else.

As for the MCMG, they should never be anywhere near the main event. They're good midcard wrestlers, but they would bring f**k all to the main event scene.