The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Right, my thoughts on the ending of RAW.

When the music hit, I lept off the seat. I don't think I'd have reacted the same if it had happened at Survivor Series becuase I was expecting it to happen. Then there was the match, which was long and competitive enough to make everyone believe that either man could walk away with the belt. When the SCF connected, you could HEAR the dismay from the audience which I thought was amazing. Obviously lots of people liked it, but listen to that reaction. Amazing.

The Miz is the champ, and it's AWESOME !!! :D

Right, my thoughts on the ending of RAW.

When the music hit, I lept off the seat. I don't think I'd have reacted the same if it had happened at Survivor Series becuase I was expecting it to happen. Then there was the match, which was long and competitive enough to make everyone believe that either man could walk away with the belt. When the SCF connected, you could HEAR the dismay from the audience which I thought was amazing. Obviously lots of people liked it, but listen to that reaction. Amazing.

The Miz is the champ, and it's AWESOME !!! :D

Did you not think it was a bit obvious? As soon as Riley came out for Miz's match I thought Miz was gonna cash in.

I didn't think they'd pull the trigger this soon. I thought he was actually gonna cash in at one of the big PPVs. I was SURE he was going to do it at Wrestlemania. Would have been the best way to sum up what a p***k Miz is, by trying to steal the title at the biggest show of 'em all, but hey, I'll take what I'm given.

It seems that they must be keeping HHH for something. As mentioned he is fit to wrestle, and did so on a house show on 30th October.

With no obvious plans for Mania, it seems that the main players will be Cena/Barrett/Orton/Miz/HHH/Kane/Undertaker/Edge. No idea what they'll make of that!

Just read in Power Slam that the Swagger Soaring Eagle mascot is Chavo Guerrero!

Also they have an offer on the back cover giving £4 off any PPV's from 2004 and 2005 when buying from Silver Vision. Use the code 0405SAVE4. Can be used as many times as you want until 14th Jan.

Also they have an offer on the back cover giving £4 off any PPV's from 2004 and 2005 when buying from Silver Vision. Use the code 0405SAVE4. Can be used as many times as you want until 14th Jan.

Silvervision had the same deal on 2002/2003 DVDs last month - with their 10% multibuy discount it definitely saves a few pennies.

Are you TOUGH ENOUGH to become the next WWE SUPERSTAR?

WWE and the USA Network are bringing back the hit reality competition show Tough Enough! One competitor will earn a WWE contract and be the next WWE Superstar!!!

Casting Producers are searching the world to find extraordinary men and women with the following qualities:

- CHARISMA -Naw

- PERSONALITY - Naw

- ATHLETICISM - Aye

- AGILITY - Aye

- STAMINA - Aye

- STRENGTH - Naw

- And an INTENSE DESIRE to be the next WWE SUPERSTAR! - Aye

If you believe you have what it takes to not only earn the contract, but excel in World Wrestling Entertainment... Apply now. Closely follow the application instructions.

Where do I send my application to?tongue.gif

WWE and the USA Network are bringing back the hit reality competition show Tough Enough! One competitor will earn a WWE contract and be the next WWE Superstar!!!

Casting Producers are searching the world to find extraordinary men and women with the following qualities:

- CHARISMA -Naw

- PERSONALITY - Naw

- ATHLETICISM - Aye

- AGILITY - Aye

- STAMINA - Aye

- STRENGTH - Naw

If you believe you have what it takes to not only earn the contract, but excel in World Wrestling Entertainment... Apply now. Closely follow the application instructions.

I'd love to see Kurt Angle apply.

- CHARISMA -Naw

- PERSONALITY - Naw

- ATHLETICISM - Aye

- AGILITY - Aye

- STAMINA - Aye

- STRENGTH - Naw

Funny that they announce they are bringing this back right after the most successful talent ever to come out of the competition wins the WWE title.

I cant believe what im reading but WWE house shows are listing a new mexican masked wrestler under the name of Juan Cena for the forseeable future.

It looks like they could be going down the Hulk Hogan/Mr America route:lol:

This is some sick joke

Also Cena has "bought" tickets for next weeks raw and will be there:angry:

Don't know if it's been posted before but here's the rankings for the upcoming Top 50 Superstars DVD. there's some major WTF?'s in there for me

#50 – Killer Kowalski

#49 – Batista

#48 – "Ravishing" Rick Rude

#47 – Bob Backlund

#46 – Dory Funk Jr.

#45 – Jeff Hardy

#44 – Nick Bockwinkel

#43 – Kane

#42 – Sgt. Slaughter

#41 – Jack Brisco

#40 – Big Show

#39 – Jake "The Snake" Roberts