The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

He was, he also did a radio show at the same time, according to him on the tna podcast, he was getting paid a ridiculous amount of money to be doing it as well. Think the radio show was affiliated with WCW.

I don't really mind his announcing, it's Tenay's joining in with the Jersey Shore's "oh oh oh oh"s that do my tits in. If Robbie E's supposed to be a heel then only Taz would be allowed to be that annnoying chant.

So TNA can't go out a look for an announcer, thay can sell the wrestlers, can't be hard to hard to find a guy that would do it for quite a small amount of cash? JB is fine for being a backstage interviewer and doing the ring announcing for the main event.

I'd have Don West back on commentary with Taz and drop Tenay completely or at the least have him work as a 3.

I don't like Taz or Tenay if I'm honest. Immortal should bring in their own guy and I think Foley might be good on commentary.

Don West is a good shout, I wasn't a big fan of Foley when he was on the WWE commentary, was it Smackdown?

They should bring their own guy, or have Taz join them at least.

Don West is a good shout, I wasn't a big fan of Foley when he was on the WWE commentary, was it Smackdown?

They should bring their own guy, or have Taz join them at least.

Don West sold the product like his life depended on it. Foley sounds too much like a guest on commentary, and Foley isn't interested anymore, that I'm sure of.

Agreed. TNA need to go out and find someone that can sell the product and bring emotion to what they are doing in the ring. Taz does something for me on commentary and I'm sure if he was fully heel then he'd be better as well. Tenay will always be shit at evoking emotion and for people that like to say "the guy knows his stuff", did he actually acknowledge Jay Lethal winning the X title or was he still talking about Morgan vs Hardy ...again.

Tenay and Taz are both awful. Tenay might be tolerable as a 3rd man dropping in lesser known facts, and maybe Taz if they invent a time machine to take him back to 2002 when he was decent, but as they're currently used, really poor.

I'd get Don Callis in as a colour man, probably the best in the business, and JB as play by play.

Tenay and Taz are both awful. Tenay might be tolerable as a 3rd man dropping in lesser known facts, and maybe Taz if they invent a time machine to take him back to 2002 when he was decent, but as they're currently used, really poor.

I'd get Don Callis in as a colour man, probably the best in the business, and JB as play by play.

Don Callis??

And I'm sure JB used to do commentary on Xplosion.

Indeed. I had nothing but love for that guy on commentary. Enthusiasm that you don't get anywhere.

Even heel Don West would do for me. Anything but Tenay.