The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Either HHH or Cena will be turning heel starting tonight as well.

I hope its both of them, im not a huge fan of either as a babyface but if it has to be just one then Cena would make more sense.

The first Raw after WM is usually a great show but its possible that this year it could be better than Wrestlemania itself.

According to The Rock's twitter, he has an announcement to make tonight.

Stone Cold also scheduled to be on Raw, good stuff!

From some of the matches i've watched of Mistico since he signed for WWE, his style will definately get over with the WWE Universe, looking forward to seeing him perform. :)

I don't think he will, he's sensational in my opinion btw, but he's not some jacked up buffon that the kids will like, Daniel Bryan territory for the poor boy.

Edited by ginge123

I don't think he will, he's sensational in my opinion btw, but he's not some jacked up buffon that the kids will like, Daniel Bryan territory for the poor boy.

He doesn't have to be a jacked up buffon to get over with the audience.

He's similar (if not better) than Rey Mysterio and has been brought in as his long term replacement, the mask will help him get over too and he's clearly going to get pushed because of the build up he's had.

He doesn't have to be a jacked up buffon to get over with the audience.

He's similar (if not better) than Rey Mysterio and has been brought in as his long term replacement, the mask will help him get over too and he's clearly going to get pushed because of the build up he's had.

I honestly don't think he'll get over, and I hope I'm wrong. I think he'll be released within two years. The kids that watch WWE now are the same as the kids that watched WWE 10 years ago, moron kids (like me) that just wanted to see some guy annihilate some poor guy because he's a big guy. In time those kids will grow up to appreciate the finer points, and the athleticismm that can come with wrestling.

Why don't you think clearly talented guys like Daniel Bryan and William Regal have gotten over? Same with guys like Colt Cabana, who is a talented guy and actually pretty built. Kids like guys who are built to the max. And kids make up a good proportion of the audience Vinnie Mac is preaching to.

I honestly don't think he'll get over, and I hope I'm wrong. I think he'll be released within two years. The kids that watch WWE now are the same as the kids that watched WWE 10 years ago, moron kids (like me) that just wanted to see some guy annihilate some poor guy because he's a big guy. In time those kids will grow up to appreciate the finer points, and the athleticismm that can come with wrestling.

Why don't you think clearly talented guys like Daniel Bryan and William Regal have gotten over? Same with guys like Colt Cabana, who is a talented guy and actually pretty built. Kids like guys who are built to the max. And kids make up a good proportion of the audience Vinnie Mac is preaching to.

Kids also like seeing guys doing loads of flips. Mysterio is over.

My God Scott Steiner is backstage at Raw.

Honestly please have him come out if only to squash some jobber

I hope he comes out for a promo.

"sjdbihjbdahfb sjdhbhsadhasd asjdhajsdh pump jkzxfjadhfbadbf"

That's how you do it.

Watching the hall of fame on an online stream and JR is currently hyping Raw during the ad break.

You know the Hall of Fame was on Sky Sports at 10pm right?

And it was crap. Editing was awful Get it on DVD.

You know the Hall of Fame was on Sky Sports at 10pm right?

And it was crap. Editing was awful Get it on DVD.

I was in the pub, I forgot what time Raw was on so I just had the stream ready for when it came on and then I had the HoF on in the background. I didn't set out to watch it.

Looks like Taker is on another break for a few months. I would love to seen him out there tonight though.

I honestly think he ill pack it in next year at 20-0

As much as I love 'Taker, I hope he retires next 'Mania. I don't want him to get to the point where he's sloppy and just doesn't have it anymore.