The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I tuned in to what Sky Sports advertised as SD but it was just a load of classic Mania matches presented by Josh Matthews and Booker T.

I wish I'd seen that one the US one was rotten.

Sting:

"I wouldn't say it was utter nonsense, that's not true! It's a dream match that fans would want to see. It was close. I'm glad things turned out the way they did. There are so many variables. Let's just say that I turned it down for the same reasons I always have. Some- thing in me never trusted what would happen up there, based entirely on the track record with other WCW guys and everything that went on after Vince bought WCW. I wont be watching but I'll be asking what happened between Undertaker and Triple H."

WHat happened to Booker T, Jericho, Benoit and Guerrero, Mysterio and RIc Flair? WWE have always been kind to Sting. Suppose you can see where he is coming from considering he got paid a 7 figure salary to run ins for 18months on Nitro.

Any one up for doing a WWE/TNA/(Maybe ROH if they're doing regular shows just now since their TV deal is done) fantasy league? We could have everyone gets to pick 5 or 6 workers and then every WWE/TNA/ROH show you get x amount of points for a win, draw, appearance? I've seen one on other forums and it looks like it could be pretty good.

I posted this a couple of weeks ago but I only got forehead saying he was up for it. Anyone else interested now? I would do it during the week coming.

I'll play but I'm not quite sure how it will work.

All you do is pick 5 wrestlers from either TNA or WWE, then every time they appear on TV or on PPV then you get a set amount of points, we'll say for instance 1 point. If they are appearing in a match they'll get for example 5 points. If they draw they'll get points for that too.

It's essentially wrestling fantasy football.

All you do is pick 5 wrestlers from either TNA or WWE, then every time they appear on TV or on PPV then you get a set amount of points, we'll say for instance 1 point. If they are appearing in a match they'll get for example 5 points. If they draw they'll get points for that too.

It's essentially wrestling fantasy football.

Right well i'm in for it then.

Good to hear :D

How long should a season be do you think?

A month would be about 18 shows (TV and PPV), working on a 4 week month, so two months would be 36. Does two months sound better? Or longer?

Edited by ginge123

Wonder if Josh Matthews will make it tonight after that Stunner. Although he reaction was hilarious, flapping about like a duck then out cold.

:lol: I thought he sold it quite well. I quite like Matthews but hopefully he is out and Booker T takes his place. Booker on commentary is possibly my favourite thing about the WWE right now. A Booker/Matthews/Cole trio on commentary would be quite good, JR and Lawler are both past it IMO.

:lol: I thought he sold it quite well. I quite like Matthews but hopefully he is out and Booker T takes his place. Booker on commentary is possibly my favourite thing about the WWE right now. A Booker/Matthews/Cole trio on commentary would be quite good, JR and Lawler are both past it IMO.

wwe-smackdown-logo.jpg

I like Josh Mathews. Michael Cole and Booker T are god awful.

The Rock, Stone Cold, and Sin Cara all due on RAW tonight. I'll bet tonight's RAW is better than last night's shiteheap.

According to The Rock's twitter, he has an announcement to make tonight.

Stone Cold also scheduled to be on Raw, good stuff!

From some of the matches i've watched of Mistico since he signed for WWE, his style will definately get over with the WWE Universe, looking forward to seeing him perform. :)

Edited by Parscelona

Correct. Both were terrible last night, JR especially, MIz kicks out of the AA and JR makes it sound like an arm drag.