The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

As much as I love 'Taker, I hope he retires next 'Mania. I don't want him to get to the point where he's sloppy and just doesn't have it anymore.

The fact is though, he is so banged up and so many replacement joints that he may actually do himself more harm than good in the long run.

20-0 would be a fantastic legacy to leave

The fact is though, he is so banged up and so many replacement joints that he may actually do himself more harm than good in the long run.

20-0 would be a fantastic legacy to leave

Totally agree man.

That's fantastic booking WWE. Have half of the commentary team(at the start) involved in the first match and then have the remaining commentator chase the only other credible commentator on the show to the back. So there's no one to actually advertise the Orton/Rey vs Punk/Rhodes match as it goes to the ads.

I thought Swagger was released after 'Mania i read it online?

Did you see the headline "WWE release Swag?"

I saw that and thought it was Swagger getting released as well but it was new merch.

Did you see the headline "WWE release Swag?"

I saw that and thought it was Swagger getting released as well but it was new merch.

D'oh yeah that was what i seen and i was using my phone and was going too slow to click on it.

I love Rhodes so much.

He's a great promo and he's got a great gimmick.

I love how last night some magazine released an interview with CM Punk where he said he hated tag wrestling and here he is. Tagging with Cody Rhodes.