The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Should be a good match. Predictable outcome aye, but it's a Cena brawl so it'll be worth watching. They're going to be giving Cena shit to do before Wrestlemania now, so he's basically just gonna run through the heels.

Should be a good match. Predictable outcome aye, but it's a Cena brawl so it'll be worth watching. They're going to be giving Cena shit to do before Wrestlemania now, so he's basically just gonna run through the heels.

How is that any different to what would be going on regardless of Mania?

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

Is that the confirmed main event for Over the Limit?

How do you do spoilers so i can join the discussion? :D

It's a pretty poor sounding match. I hope Cena isn't going to keep the belt until Mania.

If you quote this then you'll see the two tags and can just use them.

Who's that?! Kind of looks like an older bigger Hurricane!

It is, I didn't initially know but when you said that it clicked.

Apparently he was in a motorcycle accident and suffered a broken ankle, jaw and nose. And he needed 200 stitches. His girlfriend suffered a broken neck. But both should be ok.

Just read the latest update on Scott Hall.

It seems that he is doing nothing to helo himself and wants to die. His ex wife thought he was going to kill himself so she phoned an ambulance and drove over to his. When she got there Hall was giving the EMT's the crotch chop and spitting on them.

Despite being a big fan of Hall and sad to hear of demise towards death, the thought of him giving the crotch chop to the medics is pretty funny.

I have almost given up on WWE now. Cena winning the title and Christian losing the title in 2 days has driven me over the edge. Sick of seeing the same crap and same fueds over and over again. They must think we have the memories of goldfish to think we have not seen Cena and Orton as champs and that we aint seen Mysterio/Del Rio, Miz/Cena before. The Cole Lawler thing has also gone on far far too long

Main Event revealed for the next PPV 'Over The Limit'

John Cena vs The Miz in an 'I Quit' Match. What a fcuking joke. The most predictable boring match ever. Whats the point, they will never have Cena quit. Boooooooooooo

If that happens. WWE Can Really Just F*** Off.

Just read the latest update on Scott Hall.

It seems that he is doing nothing to helo himself and wants to die. His ex wife thought he was going to kill himself so she phoned an ambulance and drove over to his. When she got there Hall was giving the EMT's the crotch chop and spitting on them.

Despite being a big fan of Hall and sad to hear of demise towards death, the thought of him giving the crotch chop to the medics is pretty funny.

I have almost given up on WWE now. Cena winning the title and Christian losing the title in 2 days has driven me over the edge. Sick of seeing the same crap and same fueds over and over again. They must think we have the memories of goldfish to think we have not seen Cena and Orton as champs and that we aint seen Mysterio/Del Rio, Miz/Cena before. The Cole Lawler thing has also gone on far far too long

:lol: I know he's in some state, but that's fucking class.