The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I loved the finish to the WWE Title match. Hilarious reaction to it in some corners. The Rock's stuff was the best he's done since he came back so I'm not fussed about it.

For anyone keeping an eye on Doug Williams in PBW, he's facing TJ Rage.

I liked the finish. If it had been someone like Eddie Guerrero involved 7 or 8 years ago when he was doing the lie, cheat and steal stuff, no-one would have been shitting all over it.

I liked the finish. If it had been someone like Eddie Guerrero involved 7 or 8 years ago when he was doing the lie, cheat and steal stuff, no-one would have been shitting all over it.

I actually liked the whole show and would say the entire show was more like something from 7 or 8 years ago when everyone loved wrestling that bit more than they do now.

I'm one of the people who watched WWE for the drama and NOT for the actual wrestling.

We had Kharma beat up the heel diva, we had Mason Ryan looking like he's going to become a monster on his own without Nexus, we had a controversial finish to a title match, we will probably get Swagger/McIntyre going for Kofi's US title, we had the tease (more than) of another Del Rio-Rey fued, we had a return of Vinny Mac, and most importantly we had the majority of a show without Michael Cole.

Not bad considering the episode was centered around The Rock.

Edited by garymcc1874

What was Vinny mac saying to it?

He spent 10 minutes with his tongue up The Rock's ass then showed a pretty cool video with The Rock growing up and different bits of his career.

Smackdown spoiler below incase people don't want to know until Friday.

Smackdown opened with Christian coming out to cut a promo on how good it feels to be World Champion and is interrupted by Mark Henry and Khali and Orton all wanting a shot at the world title GM Teddy Long comes out and says he will let the WWE universe decide who gets the shot, They chose Orton.

1st match was Sheamus vs Daniel Bryan which i thought was a pretty good match and Sheamus won with the Brough kick.

We were then shown a promo of Layla backstage talking to the other divas about her victory at Extreme Rules.

Cody Rhodes then came out and cut a promo calling the crowd ugly and he had two men in suits with him who handed out paper bags to some of the crowd.

2nd match Ezekiel Jackson beat the Big Show with his power clothesline after interference from The Corre outside the ring, Kane was also there but got attacked.

3rd match Layla beat Alicia Fox in a pretty short match after which Kharma comes out and destroys Fox with the Implanter.

Then there was a backstage promo of Ezekiel Jackson and the Corre which turns into an arguement then a brawl erupts which ends in the Corre attacking Zieke.

4th match Sin Cara beat Tyson Kidd with his finisher from the top rope in a pretty good match, Dissapointed on how i learned how Sin Cara does his entrance though. :lol:

Then we had the main event which was a pretty good match with a few twists and turns and kickouts then came the finish where it looked like Christian was in control when he went up to the top rope and boom Randy Orton hits an RKO out of nowhere to become the new World Heavyweight Champion.

Edited by number one wasp

Tough Enough was pretty good. Gutted myself at Austin with the dipshit comment, and when Booker lost it.

Not too surprised or disappointed with the elimination.

Austin owned Luke and I thought that he was going to get the boot.

A shock double elimination next week apparently!