The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I haven't read DA's spoiler, I opened it and saw "TNA" andjust closed it since I assumed it was about Sacrifice.

It's about Chyna & a match last night.

I can't be arsed looking back, so I apologize if it was on here but someone somewhere suggested that a good way to make the Miz win would be for him to threaten someone who John Cena cared about like Flair did to Melina a while back. If John Cena's dad was back in the stories then that'd make sense.

If Punk loses this then their anti-push of Punk is just even more ridiculous.

edit: thank f**k.

Edited by forehead7

This is a good quiz:

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Segaboyno/raw200/results

I got 117, missed some really obvious ones:

Missed Cena, Bret and Owen Hart, RVD, Bossman, Hurricane, Luger and Mr Perfect amongst others. From the stats, the 3 least common ones I got were Super Crazy, Barry Windham and Zac Ryder

Edited by Marshmallo

This is a good quiz:

http://www.sporcle.com/games/Segaboyno/raw200/results

Missed Cena, Bret and Owen Hart, RVD, Bossman, Hurricane, Luger and Mr Perfect amongst others. From the stats, the 3 least common ones I got were Super Crazy, Barry Windham and Zac Ryder

Aye, decent quiz.

Got 108:

Only missed Shelton Benjamin from the top 30, also forgot the likes of Carlito, Jarrett, Bulldog and MVP. The least three common ones I got were Lashley, Skip from the Bodydonnas and Mo.

This is a good quiz:

http://www.sporcle.c.../raw200/results

96 for me. I'm not that bad since there's probably about 50 I've never heard of. Going down the list the big ones were:

Test(how is he that high?), Val Venis, Shelton Benjamin, Batista, Carlito, Mark Henry and Victoria. The ones I'm pissed I didn't get were the Miz and John Morrison. I typed out both "zac" and "zak" ryder as well as Ted "Di Biase" and "DiBiase". Didn't realise there was a "jr" in there. Evan Bourne, MVP, Khali, Chavo, Alicia Fox, Torrie Wilson, Hornswoggle, Daniel Bryan, David Hart Smith(typed in both hart-smith and hart smith with davey in front of it), Natalya(typed in natalya but without Neidhart)

I was trying to go for modern ones, and started throwing in divas as well which bumped my numbers up. Took me ages to get Jericho, who was second.

Impact spoilers for next week:

Abyss wins the X-Division title. WTF?

They are really pushing the X-Division angle (Bischoff pins one of Gen Me :lol: )

Roode sounds like he's getting a massive push which I'm in favour of.

Hulk Hogan's "Real American" was named one of the worst themes ever which disgusted me on the UKFF. However, it also got #1 on there in the best.

I'm gonna do a full review of PWG's DDT4 2011, but all that NEEDS to be said is that The Young Bucks are awesome, The American Wolves are awesome, and we ALL need more Akira Tozawa.

I understand Cole is supposed to like the heels and hate the faces. However, the way he talks about R Truth now is just stupid.

Also he was AGAIN incredibly crap on commentary, and his segment was also incredibly crap this week as well.

The only person to benefit from this Cole-Lawler feud, in my opinion, is Josh Mathews. I think he's been very good.