The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Impact was gash again last night.

What's with those awful promos that annihilate kayfabe? Hernandez and Abyss ones were shown last night, and even though they are supposed to be two of the biggest heels in the company, they kissed an awful lot of arse. Abyss' one in particular was dreadful, especially seeing as he fucked his lines a lot. It wasn't live either.

Oh good, Ric Flair is once more pissing all over his own legacy and desperately trying to make himself relevant. f**k off you old p***k. In fact that whole segment, with him, Hogan and Sting in the ring epitomises so much that is wrong with TNA.

What a shock that it was Anderson wearing the boots.

Velvet Sky is an awful wrestler and an awful talker.

Who was that bird with Bischoff? Did they really have to make the cock joke so obvious? They would have been as well turning to the camera to explain it. COCK....tail.

The Chilly McFreeze video has been pulled so can't see it, but I assume it was him being a dick.

Who gave the red dot for the above post? Why? It's all true! I went to sleep in the middle of Impact, thought that would be Anderson. Anything exciting happen as a result? Doubt it.

The best bit about the Hogan/Flair/Sting bit was Sting's new character taking the piss out of them both. Brilliant!

The burd with Pishoff was Tracy something, apparently one of the first knockouts. Would certainly slap her with mine.

As I said last night, I wish Pishoff would get a football to the groin.

I honestly couldn't continue to watch a show if all I ever said about it every single week was how shite it was. I usually give the WWE shows about three weeks of shite before deciding to take some time off. Hell, it's taken me about a year to start watching Smackdown again. The only show I ever watched weekly without fail was ECW.

My Punk t-shirt has arrived. :D

Very disappointed that Punk v HHH will be at Night of Champions. It doesn't make any sense to have them face each other now.

Mine came earlier (Wednesday). For Gary's benefit, it's a medium and it fits pretty well. I'm about 5"10 but I'm under ten stone so you can have a guess at whether you think it'll serve you well. It's a little bit long, but obviously that doesn't matter, it's fucking amazing.

317191_10150299285938815_677058814_7919639_8031902_n.jpg

There's no "big _____ right dere" that he says about every move. Still, gutted myself at that.

Haven't been anywhere near the internet for since Monday afternoon so have only watched Raw. Alright. Loved the opening segment, with the Kliq/click jokes. Knew they'd do something to reverse Nash having to wrestle. The jokes Punk is getting on HHH are amazing, I hope to god that they are just off the cuff and there will be a little bit of stiffness going into Night of Champions.

Did I miss it, or was Del Rio just not on the show? huh.gif New era, super shows but you don't have your WWE Champion on the show? Um...ok unsure.gif

Rest was decent enough.

Didn't realise Smackdown was live last night or I would've watched that, try and catch it tomorrow. Hope this is the end of the brand split, no need for it.

Mine came earlier (Wednesday). For Gary's benefit, it's a medium and it fits pretty well. I'm about 5"10 but I'm under ten stone so you can have a guess at whether you think it'll serve you well. It's a little bit long, but obviously that doesn't matter, it's fucking amazing.

Did I miss it, or was Del Rio just not on the show? huh.gif New era, super shows but you don't have your WWE Champion on the show? Um...ok unsure.gif

As I'm sure dunning could testify, you're a good bit smaller than myself. :lol:

Hopefully, mines comes soon. I've never been excited about getting a t shirt before :blink:

Del Rio had to get his visa sorted and so it would've been illegal for him to have worked in the USA at the time of RAW & SD. I'm sure they tried to sort it before then but had a few problems.

Impact was gash again last night.

What's with those awful promos that annihilate kayfabe? Hernandez and Abyss ones were shown last night, and even though they are supposed to be two of the biggest heels in the company, they kissed an awful lot of arse. Abyss' one in particular was dreadful, especially seeing as he fucked his lines a lot. It wasn't live either.

Oh good, Ric Flair is once more pissing all over his own legacy and desperately trying to make himself relevant. f**k off you old p***k. In fact that whole segment, with him, Hogan and Sting in the ring epitomises so much that is wrong with TNA.

What a shock that it was Anderson wearing the boots.

Who was that bird with Bischoff? Did they really have to make the cock joke so obvious? They would have been as well turning to the camera to explain it. COCK....tail.

The Chilly McFreeze video has been pulled so can't see it, but I assume it was him being a dick.

Did that only air last night in Scotland?

Ted DiBiase sr. is at my former, and my sisters current, high school today. Apparently he bought out SSW that runs most of its events from Whitburn Academy. Being unemployed I wish I'd known earlier so I could have went down :(

What is wrong with TNA then?

So? They don't try and put her over as Lou Thesz. She's essentially there to look hot and she does that well.

The burd with Pishoff was Tracy something, apparently one of the first knockouts. Would certainly slap her with mine.

Frankie Kazarian's wife.

Any decent Scottish wrestlers?

Kongo Kev.

I quite enjoyed Smackdown but it was strange in parts. What was the script with Cena's inside references? Why was he doing that? It just came across as the writing team trying to piggy back on Punk's insider references to try and make Cena more popular with men but it was a total flop.

Heels don't have to talk if they have a manager or tag partner - maybe they are putting Sin Cara with Del Rio, who has faced Bryan in recent weeks?

HHH was awesome on SD, that was a great segment. Nash is the man.

Apparently oor Maffews "Goodbye" message was not a suicide not, but infact a cryptic way of him telling us, due to wear and tear and long standing health issues, he can no longer wrestle full-time.

Hmmmmmm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLQr8aKFQ28&feature=player_embedded#!

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

What is wrong with TNA then

Still pushing far too many older wrestlers and pushing stupid angles involving them.

Apparently oor Maffews "Goodbye" message was not a suicide not, but infact a cryptic way of him telling us, due to wear and tear and long standing health issues, he can no longer wrestle full-time.

Hmmmmmm:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLQr8aKFQ28&feature=player_embedded#!

The advent of ladder and then TLC matches has certainly taken it's toll. Edge is retired, McFreeze could be next, Jeff Hardy had a lot of injury troubles. Christian and The Dudleys are still going strong though, but there is a reason why such matches are less frequent these days. MITB is the main mad-shit thing that goes on, and it's just once a year.