The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Kevin Nash posted the following on his Twitter: "To set the record straight, I passed physicalw/ flying colors. Cardiologist was amazed at my lipid profile. Couldn't reach financial terms. I will not be addressing this matter again. I am moving forward with my life. Cena, it was great having the chance to get to know you."

It's a bit bizarre where they've went with the whole angle. What good does having HHH's job on the line at NoC do in wanting to get the fans behind Punk? Seems a bit strange.

I would think Ryder and Lawler will team again. If I was wwe I would then stick to those six teams for just now. You would have two good teams, two average and two weaker ones.

I hope not. Lawler should not be wrestling regularly. It would be preferable if he didn't at all.

It's a bit bizarre where they've went with the whole angle. What good does having HHH's job on the line at NoC do in wanting to get the fans behind Punk? Seems a bit strange.

I think the idea is exactly that. It's not supposed to help. Not yet. It impacts the eventual HHH heel turn that much more and makes it more of a double turn which helps things even more than a one shot face turn does.

Orlando Jordans finisher.

Haha! Like it. It's something Scott Steneir said on Impact the other night. No clue what the big steriods c**t was on about!

Re tag teams in the WWE. They could do a lot worse than signing British Invasion from TNA. These guys are a good unit and are barely used in TNA.

Nigel McGuiness is back in ROH, but as a commentator. Why did he have to retire from active duty? I knew he had some sort of injury but didn't realise it was that serious. What was the injury?