The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Paulo Sergio will have an erection for days after Kane put his mask on. Wrestling is saved!

Perhaps not. But I marked out like fuck for his original entrance music coming back slightly rehashed.

He's lost an absolute power of weight, and surely no one's hair grows that much in 5 months! :lol:

Edited by djchapsticks

The only bad things about Kane's return were his new attire (the flames on the leg, really?) and the fact that the crowd were a bit shit.

It was done well though, and that first mask/helmet thing he had on looked pretty badass.

The Kane return was really well done. I get the feeling from that that he could be a heel aligned with Henry, something about "helping him find his inner monster" or something similar.

Wasn't it Henry who put him out in the first place? I think he might go straight into the World Title picture, probably doing a "battle of the monsters" type thing with both Show and Henry.

Edited by Big River

Yeah, but I reckon that could be the SWERVE!!111~~

It does sound like something the WWE writers would do, I just don't know if they would do it so soon.

I prefer him as a heel anyway so I would be willing to accept the stupidity of it all if it meant better storylines.

Just seen it there, his new mask is a bit dodgy, but other than that he looks top notch. One thing that puzzles me, when he's masked, why does he feel the need to bulk up with muscle? He's been a fat mess (Compared to original Kane) the past few year, and now he's absolutely ripped again when he's got the mask on...

Cheers Marshmallo.

Edited by Ludo *1