The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Why would she need a boob job? AJ is the most interesting diva right now and she doesn't have big boobs.

AJ is very pretty and portrays her cuteness very well. She is also probably the best actress in WWE for many years.

In terms of WWE Divas, Paige is a very average looking girl and that Norfolk accent will do her no favours. Bull Nakano is probably the only Women's Champion in the last 20 years who got to the level she was at, purely due to her wrestling ability.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_WWE_Women%27s_Champions

You have to remember that Vince openly mocked Molly Holly and Mickie James on TV, just because he thought they weren't attractive enough to be WWE Divas. The were both more attractive than Paige IMO.

I have never posted on UKFF, but I did venture on there from time to tie a few years ago, well, don't ask how, but I just came across this thread.

It is fucking tremendous. I actually feel sorry for poor wee Adam Bowlerlaugh.gif. Best internet meltdown ever.

Edited by Shuggie_Murray7

Oh it's stunning. Those kinds of threads a bit rare though. Nothing quite matches...

http://ukff.com/inde...howtopic=117466

...this on there though. It starts as a guy looking for information on a wrestling show. We soon find out why...

:lol:

That thread is outstanding. Bit gutted at the lack of a payoff at the end though. :(

I've never been one to hide my utter contempt for Mr. I Wanna Be MMA Davey Richards. And the stuff coming out of the weekend doesn't help matters.

Here's the thing. Him, Kyle O'Reilly and Tony Kozina make up a group called Team Ambition ( not kidding ). They were working a trio of shows in the US. The Friday night passed with not much incident. The Saturday night, they spoke the back off of the promotion and people involved, and in one match, Kozina legit choked out a teenager because he apparently didn't show enough respect.

On the Sunday, Richards basically threatened the promoter for their money and didn't compete on the show. Kyle O'Reilly and Tony Kozina also got their money, although Kyle O'Reilly is giving his back.

Kyle O'Reilly does seem to be taken aback a bit by the whole thing. He put up a blog defending the situation to the death, and then followed it up with a blog which was a wee bit more ambiguous. He realises wrong has been done.

f**k them though.

Right, in the tags there's a bunch of stuff about it...

Hello there. For those of you receiving this email and do not know me, I am Nathan Blodgett. I run MAGNUM PRO out of Council Bluffs, Iowa and I also perform professionally as Jaysin Strife and occasionally as The Yellow Dog. Now you may have caught wind of this incident, and gotten a very good look at my personal feelings about this, but I will attempt to be as professional as possible herein so that I may give you guys an accurate description of what took place on July 29th, 2012. Here is a little back story of events prior too, and also of this weekend that lead up to now...

Back in July I contacted Davey and his crew to come up and perform on a string of shows that three companies had come together to run the last weekend of July. I handled all the details with Davey personally in regards to the amount of money that would be paid for services and also lodging and such as well during their travels here. Everything was talked about, Davey informed me that their flat rate we discussed included transportation that he would take care of out of his side of it. I also let him know we would be doing things for them to earn some extra money so that their gas costs would not have to come out of their pay. 3X Wrestling on Friday night allowed Davey to do a polaroid session which they gave him a cut of. My company, MAGNUM PRO, allowed Davey to help young guys out with a training seminar on Saturday afternoon. On Friday night everything went great. The guys showed up on time, and where very professional and cordial in every way. They worked hard and put on a great show in every aspect. A "show" it seems to be exactly what it was. This leads into Saturday...The arranged time for the training seminar on Saturday didn't seem to be fitting to the Team Ambition schedule, so we switched the time on the fly to an hour later and no one seemed bothered by that at all. As the day progressed and we where setting up for the show, I was getting informed via text message from Tony Kozina that they would be running late. A half hour after the re arranged start time, the camp began. Davey had great information for the kids in attendance and spoke a lot about respect for the wrestling business and things of that nature. It the same fowl swoop, Davey began to BURY many of the top stars to these up and coming kids. I'm sure it happens in all aspects of wrestling at times, but what irked me is that he was taking time that these guys paid to learn, to basically have his own little shoot interview. In the course of all this I overheard Davey tell the kids in the camp that it would be best for them to all go places and work for free just to get beat up and learn, understandable in the sense of young guys just looking to branch out and get experience. However, in the exact same statement Davey states, "I don't work hard on these small indy shows like this." Only to notice I was standing in ear shot and heard every word. Immediate eye contact was made and Davey fumbled around to save it by saying, "except for tonight." This should have been a sign that things where not going to go correctly. Fast forward to that evenings show. For the entire first half of the card Davey and his crew sat out by the sound table and openly criticized the show, the venue, and the talent, very negatively within ear shot of all the fans. They slowly but surely seemed to show that instead of helping guys, like I believe people in his position should, that they only cared for the money and didn't respect anything that was being done that night. Which brings us to the second half of the show when "Team Ambition" was set to perform. It was a match slated to be Tony Kozina vs Ryan Kidd. Tony was upset at some things that Kidd stated in a promo that he shot for the show, as well as his twitter @KiddKillsCali. Now mind you, this is pro wrestling, this is a show, and put on a show is what Kidd had done to build for the match that he was looking forward to. By no means did Kidd personally attack or say anything that, in our business, could, would, or should, be deemed as a personal attack on someone. Before the match Kozina grabbed the mic and cut a little promo. He did clear that with me, however what came of it, he did not. Kozina proceeded to tell the crowd that they weren't going to see a pro wrestling match, they where going to see "real" wrestling. Tony Kozina proceeded to take liberties, and stretch and shoot on a 16 year old kid just looking to work someone who could teach him some stuff about wrestling. Much like I did when I wrestled Tony about 7 years earlier at NWA Central States wrestling. Legit choking a minor on a couple of occasions, as well as very dangerously performing wrestling maneuvers that could have had a very negative impact on his Kidd's health and well being. While all of this is going on, Davey Richards and Kyle O' Reilly stood in the back stage area and even right in the curtain area and shouted "respect" numerous times, very vocally, and very obnoxiously, to get their "gimmick" over, or to just disrespect everything that was taking place. There is a link on YouTube, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPMp86PRrzU, of the match, where all of my statements can be validated. This shouting "respect" did not just happen during that match. For all the matches left on the card these guys proceeded to do the very same thing and it did not cease until the show was over. All of these disrespectful actions leads into Sunday...

On Sunday, July 29th, Adrenaline Pro Wrestling was to be the last show on the 3 day stint for Team Ambition. I informed the guys via text of the address of the show and that doors opened at 3:30 PM on that day at 9:16 AM. Giving these guys plenty of time to be where they where supposed to be for the day. At 1:54 PM I began to get text messages from Tony asking if the card could be changed to put all of them against 4 guys from APW so that they could lighten the work load. Apparently Tony had dinged up his foot, and Kyle had tweaked his back. As I was relaying info to the promoter, the promoter said he would alright with doing that but since he wasn't get what was agreed upon that he would appreciate it if they lowered the rate. Shortly after I replied to Tony he says, "We'll talk to him when we get there..." and that was at a little after 2 PM. Between this time, and the next text I get from Tony at 3:46 PM, Tony begins texting with the promoter from Davey's phone. I was privy to all that was being said and the promoter went back and forth with Tony for over an hour and a half. Numerous times stating they where only 20 minutes away and things of that nature. First Tony agreed to the original plan, then changed it again and said no WE ARE GOING TO DO THIS, and things of that nature. The promoter tried coming up with many different ways to both appeal to these guys, and also make it feasible for him since he was not getting what was agreed upon. It was time to open doors and the guys still weren't there. The APW promoter had a tough choice to make and he told them they where not needed on the show any longer and that they should just head home, after being told that as of the doors opening they where 45 minutes away. Tony got in touch with me and stated that the promoter was trying to pull a fast one on them, I was obviously aware of the situation and stated that it was out of my hands and that I felt nothing was being pulled and the promoter was justified in his actions. At this point Davey begins to start contacting me personally. I sent Davey to the promoter because I said again that it was out of my hands. Davey told the promoter numerous times that he is not allowed to cancel them and that he has no choice that they are coming to work and get paid. After several of the scheduled matches they where to be in, where supposed to go on, they finally showed up. They showed up 4 minutes before the main event, which was then pushed forward to give these guys one last opportunity to do something because "Davey couldn't just lose $300." Once they arrived Davey went from being sincere, to be being pushy and violent in a matter of moments. Once I started hearing threats against the APW promoter I walked outside to step in. There is no reason for 4 men to threaten a 115 lb. promoter who is only looking out for his company. After the threat of violence, and the statement from Davey saying that if he called Jim Cornette that Jim would condone all of Davey's actions including beating up someone literally half his size. I helped diffuse the situation, came to an agreement for a VERY VERY last minute match, and the promoter came to an agreement on a rate with them for this as well. As the boys came in and suited up, just Kyle and Davey, they all chatted amongst themselves while doing so. It did not register with me quickly what was about to take place. Tony was slowly carrying their bags to the vehicle in which the student was already at. We chatted with Davey really quick about match details and figured out a finish. Everything seemed cool. As the first guy went to the ring I heard a little ruckus, and as my music began playing I turned around to see Kyle O' Reilly sprinting out the back door. The promoter had agreed to give them their money up front as a sign of good faith that everything was cool and this new match would go as planned. Obviously there was a reason that Davey DEMANDED the money up front. After all was said and done the boys from Team Ambition have been making light and poking fun at the fact that they robbed the same people who work in the same business that they do. They cheated the fans, no matter how many where in the crowd, of the matches that they paid to see. On Davey's FaceBook he has started coining the phrase Team Bandits and is "liking" every status about them robbing a local promoter who was doing nothing more then looking out for his company.

This is very tough for me to write about and not keep my personal feelings out of because I set this whole weekend up. I feel at fault for these men ripping off my friends and making a joke of the business that I have sunk a lot of my life into to. I hope you guys will take this information and put it to good use. I am available to be contacted personally thru email, text, phone call, twitter, Facebook or any other avenue you can think of. I will leave my contact info below and please feel free to follow up with me personally, or ask me any questions. Please email this to friends, promoters, websites, or anything that can get this story out. A lot of people are calling this a work and I am sad to say that it is not. I have very ill feelings towards these men, and do not consider this respectful business. Again, I hope all of you will take this seriously and help us spread the word that crooks and cowards like this don't belong in a business that we all love. Their abilities should hold no weight in the feelings toward the men that these boys portray. Thank you for your time and understanding and I hope that you will be able to help us in this fight.

Nathan Blodgett

Owner of MAGNUM PRO

The thing is, incidents like this really are a minority, and Richards has previous. He's pulled out of loads of shows, and the usual excuse is, I shit you not, car accidents. He must have totalled about 50 cars. NJPW won't take anything to do with him anymore as a result and he's on a Leave of Absense from ROH, as apparently he's had a big fallout with people.

Basically, Richards is becoming more and more of an insufferable p***k, and people won't book him anymore. If he fucks up this UK tour that's coming up, he's probably finished. Kyle O'Reilly needs to get away from him before he goes down with him.

I'm taking fireman's helmets and wrist tape to the PCW show that he's on. Gonna make siren noises and stuff and chuck the tape like streamers. I REALLY hope he turns up. I fucking hate the guy, and there's just about enough aggression in me to let loose on the c**t.

I'm actually going to hand out wrist tape. I want some proper streamer style action with it. And then we can throw our hats in the air.

Johnny Moss will not be at ICW on Sunday. :( Instead we get Mark Coffey vs. Mikey Whiplash. Intriguing, if not as exciting.

Right, so the full card for ICW is...

ICW Championship

Red Lightning © vs. Grado

Grado has become something of an ICW hero as of late. The reception he got at the last show was amazing. Red Lightning is pretty much hated by everyone. So the crowd dynamic is pretty much set in stone. The match itself... Red Lightning has something pretty big planned here. He's hinting at doing something that is going to make everyone remember who him. He's sick of not being the spotlight and not being respected. He thinks ICW and Grado in particular, are jokes. The last Lightning title defence wasn't very competitive so I can see Grado running Lightning close in order to get the fans properly pumped up. Prediction is obviously for a Red Lightning win, but the trip should be fun.

Glasgow Street Fight

Team ICW ( Jimmy Havoc, Jack Jester, The Bucky Boys and Chris Renfrew ) w/ Lambrini vs. Team OfCom ( Damien O'Conor, Mike Musso, TJ Rage, Scott Maverick, Jamie Feerick ) w/ Nikki Storm

The last street fight is the match which took ICW to the next level. Everyone that was there remembers it and to a man thought it was the most insane match in ICW to date. These ten men have a LOT to live up to. Team ICW is just a horror team for anyone to look at. Team OfCom don't have much experience at hardcore. O'Conor and Musso have been in hot brawls and I'm pretty sure Rage took part in a big stunt match once for BCW but it's nothing compared to the other team. I don't doubt that they're going to step up their game for this one though. This is the match that I'm looking forward to the most. As for a prediction, I've got a feeling that the Of Com thing has run it's course, so the ICW team will win here.

ICW Zero G Championship

Andy Wild © vs. Christopher w/ Mr. A Lister and James R Kennedy

Well the numbers game is obviously with Christopher, who gets a title shot since he wasn't pinned in the title match the previous month. Andy Wild is, for me, the standout Scottish wrestler in the last 12 months and maybe beyond. So many brilliant matches, and he comes up against Christopher in a match which I think could well be the sleeper match of the evening. Andy Wild for the win here, and Noam Dar to get another shot down the line.

James Scott vs. Lionheart

James Scott is embroiled in the middle of a fued with Wolfgang, and he refuses to face him and it's not long untill he doesn't take part in ICW again. So basically Mark Dallas wants to make his life hell. And with that, he sends Lionheart towards him. Lionheart left The Gold Label in pretty bad terms and there might be some bad blood here. Basically though, I think we get a great match here instead of anything else and I'd say Lionheart with the win to move onto a shot at Lightning.

STI vs. Fight Club

A "tune up" for STI, if you can call it that. Brutal match to get before they face The Bucky Boys on iPPV at the beginning of September. This is going to be amazing. STI have probably been the most consistant act in ICW thanks to being as well oiled a machine as we've seen as a tag team. Fight Club are just focused on kicking arse. There's no way they can have STI lose this match so they won't.

Mikey Whiplash vs. Mark Coffey

Mark Coffey won't take any of Whiplash's weird quasi-Goldust shit and that might throw the veteran off a bit, and I don't think Jester is done with Whiplash yet, even after the insane battle they had. So Jester to run down and win the match for Coffey.

Jackie Polo's Polo Lounge

It's a chatshow with a guy with average mic skills and nobody knows who he is. You do the math.

Davey Richards releases a statement, and confirms the majority of stuff is actually true, if not ALL of it...

Concerning the Iowa ordeal:

I don't have any philosophic phrases like O'Reilly, nor empty threats which seems to be the darling way to be tough now-a-days behind the protective veil of the Internet (the quickest sure fire way to prove your an absolute coward). But what I do have is the truth and I'll indulge you.

Now O'Reilly already told the story so and he's a much more patient man than I so I'll just drop the main points: I was trained that you don't disrespect veterans. There's a pecking order in this business, and if you go against it you get your ass handed to you. I was trained that the boys stick up for each other and don't allow others to disrespect them, because it reflects on the business as a whole. So when a guy who took my seminar the day prior and all of a sudden, over text message (everyones got balls of steel behind texts/twitter/fb) disrespects the guy who helped bring me and Kyle up, and more importantly, my friend, I feel 100% justified taking action. So, not over text/twitter/fb but in person (I know, can you imagine some people actually confront people face to face?? Insanity!!) I tell this guy how disrespectful he was and if this was 10 yrs ago he would have gotten his ass beat. He agreed and apologized and insisted he shake Tony's hand. Before this he tried and admitted to lying saying he didn't know whom he was talking to on text so he didn't know he was disrespecting Kozina (a lie Tony quickly called out as, and we have the text messages to prove, Tony said in the beginning, "This is Kozina".)

Now understand I'm in the middle of Iowa, 7 hrs from home in the middle of corn fields (which is beautiful scenery btw) and this guy looked out and saw 25 people at his show, knew he was going to lose his ass and tried to cancel us off when we're 2 hrs away. Tony and Kyle were hurt, an unfortunate and common aspect of how we train and work. So we tried to get an 8 man. The promoter at first said the fans paid to see singles (to which Tony responded, and we have the texts, "ok well do the singles") which contradicted his later statement of "well noone here knows who you guys are".

As far as me physically threatening him, sorry ace, never happened, and if you truly think it did - press charges! I have nothing to hide, do you?

I came to you face to face like a man, told you how I felt. I don't do backstage rumors, gossip, social media tough guy stuff. I tell people how I feel in person and take full responsibly for it all.

Ok, and now to the blockbuster crime of the century: we took -- wait for it -- drum roll -- people are on then edge of their seats -- 350$!!!!!

Did I? I sure did, I took 350$ and left on Saturday. Tuesday afternoon I paypaled him -- wait for it ----- drum roll ---- 350$ back!! So he lost ----- 0 dollars! No one asked me to do this. I said to him, well here you read the text:

"Ok I'm going to pay pal you your money back. I never spent it, it was on principle. You'll have it today. I'm sorry things got to this level. Please text me to let me know you got it. Yea dude it's crazy. I don't hold any grudges man. I wish you and your crew the best."

I've said for years, I don't talk, I do. I let him feel what we felt -- to be disrespected an screwed. So the same thing doesn't happen to another wrestler (remember what I said about the boys sticking up for the boys?).

I have the PayPal receipt as well to prove it.

Ok so stealing and threatening have been covered, what else?

Oh I know! Ya know I could, I could slander your name as you have mine, wished harm on you as you have me (the getting in a car wreck bit was sure classy) or I could post your phone number on a social media site like you did mine. But I won't, I won't hang at the bottom of the barrel with you buddy.

And really 15 min after this ordeal this loser is on twitter begging for a match in ROH, like a certain someone in the ROH office said, "This is this losers big shot at getting some attention and he's going all out". Well friend I'm not mentioning you by name. Your going to have to get attention the same way I did in this wacky business- work your ass off and earn it.

I know it's the socially dictated right thing do to apologize and try to make amends. But c'mon that wouldn't be ol DR now would it?

So instead of trying release myself from responsibly by saying it was "anger taking hold or it was emotionally driven actions and comments" I'll simply say from the bottom of my heart that I don't apologize for anything, I'm proud that I stood up for my friend, what I was taught, and how I was raised, and most of all what I believe to be right. I meant every word and every action and take full responsiblity.

I don't talk, I act. I treat people how they treat me. I stand up for what I was taught and for my friends.

If I'm the bad guy for it, I welcome it with open arms. I'm more than willing to take shots for what I believe in.

I'll always be the first help people out (ask Adam Cole, Eddie Edwards, Kenny Omega, Kyle O'Reilly, and countless others) but I will also to call out what I don't believe to be right.

Maybe I just have rebel blood running through me, but I don't bow down, I don't keep my mouth shut, I don't run from what I disagree with. I speak up, I stand up and I fight for what I believe in. That's how I raised. If it's the end of ol DR then I couldn't be more proud.

It's like my grandma used to say to me, "It's better to hated for who you are than loved for who you're not".

In the end, to the guys in Iowa -- god bless ya, I wish you guys nothing but success. Hopefully y'all wake up but that's your cross to bear not mine.