The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

There are no guarantees in this crazy world of wrestling.

There are when the prospect of losing crazy money is involved !

Don't get me wrong. I'd love to see Bret in a ring again even if it's just to throw a few punches and lock in the Sharpshooter, but there are major factors at play here.

There is ONE possibility, than Vince thinks that the buys such a match would generate would actually make the risk worth it.

That glimmer of hope remains in my head.

There are when the prospect of losing crazy money is involved !

Don't get me wrong. I'd love to see Bret in a ring again even if it's just to throw a few punches and lock in the Sharpshooter, but there are major factors at play here.

There is ONE possibility, than Vince thinks that the buys such a match would generate would actually make the risk worth it.

That glimmer of hope remains in my head.

Part of me wants to see him again, part doesn't because I don't want him to prevail over HBK if it comes to it.

Considering all that happened with Shawn & Vince McMahon (their fued which resulted in the pretty brutal beating for Vince at Wrestlemania), will Shawn take the same stance of "let it die" and maybe take Bret's side on the matter?

I yearn for the return of the real HBK anyway, the one who was involved in the Montreal Screwjob.

Edited by LAGer

Aye Bret Hart has long since retired from wrestling (in a physical sense). On all his appearances around the world on various promotions he hasn't been physically involved. He may not actually physically be able to wretle even if he wanted to anyway.

What's happened to Impact? Was on Virgin 1 on friday nights but now it doesn't seem to be on at all?

Aye Bret Hart has long since retired from wrestling (in a physical sense). On all his appearances around the world on various promotions he hasn't been physically involved. He may not actually physically be able to wretle even if he wanted to anyway.

What's happened to Impact? Was on Virgin 1 on friday nights but now it doesn't seem to be on at all?

The TNA thing was always a short term deal to raise awareness.

As for Bret not being physically involved, he beat down Jeff Jarrett and locked him in a Sharpshooter in Glasgow for that WWA mob that were touring for a while. That was a good night.

Did Bret not have a stroke after falling off his bike? I take it he has fully recovered what with all this talk about a match with HBK/Vince?

He did have a stroke, but WWE are good at matches that have loads of smoke and mirrors, so they could have a match with minimal contact with loads of interference.

I don't see the match happening though.

The plan is actually to have Bret vs. Vince in some way or form at Wrestlemania apparently.

Other plans are Jericho vs. Edge and HBK vs. Taker.

That sucks.

I would much rather see the Hart Dynasty/w Bret Hart vs DX/w Vince McMahon at Wrestlemania.

Also HBK vs Taker again? Please no, their match can't beat last year besides Wrestlemania should be Taker vs Cena.

Edge vs Jericho though will be awesome! :D

That sucks.

I would much rather see the Hart Dynasty/w Bret Hart vs DX/w Vince McMahon at Wrestlemania.

Also HBK vs Taker again? Please no, their match can't beat last year besides Wrestlemania should be Taker vs Cena.

Edge vs Jericho though will be awesome! :D

I reckon they will end up not doing HBK vs. Taker unless there's a gimmick to it. Everyone knows they're not going to top what they did this year.

If they do Hell in a Cell though ... THAT would be interesting.

As for Bret not being physically involved, he beat down Jeff Jarrett and locked him in a Sharpshooter in Glasgow for that WWA mob that were touring for a while. That was a good night.

:D That was a good night indeed.

I don't watch wrestling anymore but I need to see this. A true legend.

I hope in some aspects he fucks over those pussies in DX. What ever matches they have or imporatnt ones coming up etc, dont know whats going on.

I can't wait to see the reaction of the crowd when his music goes off, one of the best wrestling themes ever. Who ever is in the crowd that night will be one lucky motherfucker. I was at T in the Park when he done his book signing here in the summer, was gutted I missed out on meeting him. Hope he will be back soon.

bret_hart.jpg

The Best There Is, The Best There Was, The Best There Ever Will Be