The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Prince Devitt looks like he'll be signing for WWE or even TNA soon, he's been losing his titles in the UK recently and has officially left NJPW.

God I hope it's WWE, he's far, far too good for TNA and would be a waste there. (though him against someone like Aries would be cool) Some of the potential matches he could have in WWE would be phenomenal.

He would be in nXt for eternity no doubt.

He'd also never get away with his face paint....PISH!?!?!

I'd be alright with that, wrestling guys like Sami Zayn, Samurai Del Sol or Sami Callahan? I can only imagine those matches would be off the charts.

Anyone going to wrestlemania revenge tour on Wednesday? My mates bought tickets but tbh I'm not sure if i fancy it at all. What are the live shows like? I only watch occasionally and mainly mania and the rumble but he's forked out £60 a pop for them so don't want to see them go to waste

Anyone going to wrestlemania revenge tour on Wednesday? My mates bought tickets but tbh I'm not sure if i fancy it at all. What are the live shows like? I only watch occasionally and mainly mania and the rumble but he's forked out £60 a pop for them so don't want to see them go to waste

I'm going, bit apprehensive if being sat amongst a load of wee kids. Dying to know who's going to be wrestling tomorrow night.

WWE Live - Glasgow Hydro

Dean Ambrose + Seth Rollins vs RybAxel

Fatal 4-Way Intercontinental Title - Bad News Barrett vs Jack Swagger vs Rob Van Dam vs Big E

Mark Henry vs Fandango

Sin Cara vs Alexander Rusev

Last Man Standing - Kane vs Big Show

Interval

NXT Title - Adrian Neville vs Bo Dallas

6-Diva Tag - Tamina, Layla + Rosa vs Paige + Funkadactyls

Cage Match - Randy Orton vs Roman Reigns