The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Yeah don't think it is because they would have to pull it from the network if Sky had a contract to show it, that is what the WWE have had to do with Main Event.

Yep, Sky have the on demand rights for Main Event so they've had to pull that from the Network while they sort that out.

Absolutely no chance of Alundra Blayze going in. She'll be on THE list after her belt/bucket stunt in WCW. That thing caused lawsuits.

Can't ever see The Bushwackers going in. Not sure about Rick Martel either.

The other three (I'm including Demoltion as one here, and by Demolition I mean Ax and Smash. Not Crush) are decent shouts.

Is Booker T in?

Edited by DA Baracus

Absolutely no chance of Alundra Blayze going in. She'll be on THE list after her belt/bucket stunt in WCW. That thing caused lawsuits.

Can't ever see The Bushwackers going in. Not sure about Rick Martel either.

The other three (I'm including Demoltion as one here, and by Demolition I mean Ax and Smash. Not Crush) are decent shouts.

Is Booker T in?

Booker T was in class of 2013.

Other Hall of Fame contenders this year?

I'll go for Alundra Blayze, The Bushwhackers, DDP. Rick Martel, Demolition and Stacy Kiebler. Random old guy that no-one has heard of as well.

There will be the celebrity wing entry too...Bob Barker or some shit. They should stick Miss Elizabeth in while they are doing Savage, cover one of the female places. Other guys i'd like to see in there...Bam Bam Bigelow and Owen Hart (i know, the politics, but if we're doing wishlists).

What about Christian?

I think Jerry said on a show that Christian was retired. Christian now says that is definitely not the case, which begs the question when the hell is he going to be wrestling again? Rumble match? I enjoyed his last run and I think if he can somehow avoid concussions he still has something to offer.

If it's true that he is indeed not done with wrestling then I'd say it's unlikely he'll be in the HOF.

Didn't Heyman describe him as 'retired' along on RAW just a week or so ago?

Probably, easy assumption to make though seeing as Christian hasn't wrestled in a long time. It was only a week or two ago that I seen he was telling fans that Jerry is wrong in calling him retired and that he's not done yet.

Really? Doesn't seem as long as that. Who gave him the concussion?

No idea, Ziggler, Del Rio or Sheamus as his last match was a fatal 4 way with them. That was the number 1 contender match for Intercontinental title. Way back on March 24th. He was meant to face Big E the next night on Main Event I think. Says on his Wiki that it was only a mild concussion so what's taking so long?