The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

8 hours ago, Ludo*1 said:

Alberto Del Rio must be fucking fuming. He's been out with her for what, more than a year? And she's got videos on her phone of her getting involved with 3 men (Xavier, Maddox and person filming) and several other videos of her being pumped by other men.

No sympathy for her tbh.

To be fair, it's likely to have been a cloud hack given that the videos appear to be about 3 years old. Generally when folk save stuff onto the cloud they leave it there and forget about it. 

Guest bernardblack
I never knew i needed this in my life.

Southpaw regional wrestling is some of WWE's finest work.

Who knew they had someone who could script comedy in the team??

I want the ascension repackaged immediately.

The Ascension's gimmick would work if they'd booked them as the monsters they were in NXT.

Instead they were jobbed out straight away as soon as they came up to the main roster.
Shame as their music is brilliant & their look suits a team who should have been booked to just steamroller through all the teams when they came up.

As they are now it's very unlikely to be able to book them to be a credible threat - hence why the Usos are only realistic team who could beat AA on the Smackdown roster.

They should have AA retain at Mania & bring DIY or the Revival up the following Tuesday to answer an open challenge for the belts - and win.

Why would the Ascension be booked to steamroller anyone. The problem with that in NXT was that they gave them that gimmick despite them being average sized, Ok one of them is a bit bigger and I can't remember who's who but one of them is basically a cruiserweight! It just didn't work for me.

Might have worked better admittedly with the original version of The Ascension if Kenneth Cameron (now Bram) hadn't got himself fired back in 2012 but their whole NXT title run was with the current team.

Konnor is the big guy, Viktor isn't that small - just looks it next to Konnor, they're both well over 6ft.

Either way, booking has fucked them on main roster.

1 hour ago, TheScarf said:

Take it this Paige video is online?

Also, Broken Matt Hardy is the greatest wrestling gimmick OAT.

Apart from the Wyatts I cant really think of any other gimmicks of the last 15 years that have been nearly as good. All the others are usually generic heel / face with maybe a catch phrase thrown in, but there has not been any with the same thought and the same work to stay in character.

Oh and Alexa Bliss photos are online as well, aparantly

3 hours ago, honestly united said:

Apart from the Wyatts I cant really think of any other gimmicks of the last 15 years that have been nearly as good. All the others are usually generic heel / face with maybe a catch phrase thrown in, but there has not been any with the same thought and the same work to stay in character.

Oh and Alexa Bliss photos are online as well, aparantly

Fake, unfortunately.