The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

3 hours ago, cb_diamond said:

Young bucks, Cody and the addiction are all sitting in Edinburgh airport a couple of rows away from me. Currently deciding whether to play it cool or fangirl like a little bitch....

ETA played it cool, congratulated them on all in, fucked off to the bar :lol:

I'll look out for you on BTE

Young bucks, Cody and the addiction are all sitting in Edinburgh airport a couple of rows away from me. Currently deciding whether to play it cool or fangirl like a little bitch....
ETA played it cool, congratulated them on all in, fucked off to the bar :lol:

That’s cool man you should’ve went and got a picture. Hopefully See young Bucks In WWE and Cody too one day. Totally wasted. Very good wrestler.

12 hours ago, FifeArab said:

That’s cool man you should’ve went and got a picture. Hopefully See young Bucks In WWE and Cody too one day. Totally wasted. Very good wrestler.

Can't see it. They make far more money doing their own thing. 

13 hours ago, Mayor Wilkins III said:

Cedric Alexander vs Buddy Murphy is fucking amazing. Watch it.

It's a superb match, Buddy Murphy has been great on 205 live. Couldn't believe it was over 20 minutes, it felt like half of that, which is a huge compliment to the two of them.

5 hours ago, Christophe said:

Well that was.....something. 

Dudes got a great voice for it but has no flow whatsoever and it’s like....protestething a bit too much 

Jesus wept, sounds like if rugged man had a stroke!

I surely can't be the only one who is enjoying the fact that one of the most over indie wrestlers on earth in 2018 is Pierre Carl Oulette? He followed his New Orleans insanity with a crazy match with Joey Janela, the other night. This was the absolute highlight... https://twitter.com/BadMoodMorgado/status/1003116264980647938?s=09

Hopefully it's just to stop any promotion, no matter the size, ripping off the angle with their own shitty version. It's been done to death.

As for an actual match, it would be hideous given the age of the guys and their ring condition. A sad thought to picture them bumbling around the ring