The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

On 01/10/2018 at 20:19, Stellaboz said:

I'd like to hear Taker on Austin or EnCs show

18 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Dunno dates yet but The Undertaker is doing an Inside the Ropes tour. Definitely a show in Glasgow as well.

EDIT: May 1st. Tickets on sale on the 31st.

b*****d Kenny kayfabing us with PA issues/a power cut. About shat my knob off when I realised. 

11 minutes ago, Principal Flutie said:

Inside the Ropes seem to have their shit down so wouldn't be surprised if Taker has asked about, and they've been recommended to do it.

What are we thinking for ticket prices here? They get confirmed on Friday but I imagine it'll be... expensive.

Been listening to the pods for years. Always quality. Been to the Steiner, Heyman and Hall live shows. All were class. Kenny is great as he asks stuff that folk legitimately want to know without getting into totally personal stuff.

Edited by Derek Patterson

Won't be a cheap one but balls to it.

Out of anyone in the whole business, Taker is the one I'd want to hear in a situation like this. The shows are properly professional. There's been a few charlatan types who've done decidedly half arsed things before (that NWO fiasco) but the ITR team ken the script.

Guest bernardblack
Taker will have known Heyman since WCW and Wullie Goldberg since he worked the clubs so perhaps they gave some kind words.

Jericho is a big advocate of Kenny too I believe.

It’s going to be tough to get tickets for this one!