The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

I always wondered how and why entrance themes get tweaked. Like Jerichos one was tweaked a couple of weeks after debuting. Taker had his tweaked a couple of times after he debuted a new one in that ppv where he and Austin won the tag belts.
I'm sure Jason Jordan also went through a couple of truly cringey iterations of his singles tune. Different composers in these examples obviously.

1 hour ago, Jeff Venom said:

I always wondered how and why entrance themes get tweaked. Like Jerichos one was tweaked a couple of weeks after debuting. Taker had his tweaked a couple of times after he debuted a new one in that ppv where he and Austin won the tag belts.
I'm sure Jason Jordan also went through a couple of truly cringey iterations of his singles tune. Different composers in these examples obviously.

Probably just to freshen things up and to help when someone makes a change to their character. The old version is associated with the older version of the character, so it makes sense to change it up when a character is likewise changed up.

4 hours ago, NotThePars said:

I'm sure Lesnar briefly had some generic nonsense before Here Comes the Pain/ The Next Big Thing but no idea how long he used it for. What was Bryan's before the current one?

Bryan had generic rock and a slightly different version of his current theme I think 

Probably just to freshen things up and to help when someone makes a change to their character. The old version is associated with the older version of the character, so it makes sense to change it up when a character is likewise changed up.
Oh yeah totally, I meant more when a new song is slightly tweaked within say 2 or 3 weeks of debuting the tune. Maybe it's as simple as in arena PAs some things don't like what we get on TV.

In today's wrestling shitshow, Joey Ryan decided to book himself on a "charity" show for women and it's gone down as well as you'd think. Tony Khan is pulling all AEW talent from it.

The charity is some front for an evangelist chancer.

49 minutes ago, Andre Drazen said:

In today's wrestling shitshow, Joey Ryan decided to book himself on a "charity" show for women and it's gone down as well as you'd think. Tony Khan is pulling all AEW talent from it.

The charity is some front for an evangelist chancer.

FITE had picked the show up as well! Hopefully it never takes place. 

4 minutes ago, Andre Drazen said:

FITE have said they're not carrying it.

Good. Guaranteed Ryan turns it around and claims his “haters” or something are costing a charity money 

7 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Account deleted now too 

In the replies to that someone had went into the terms and conditions for the show and in one of the paragraphs it clearly said the promoter was bar wrestling which is dickflips company. Honestly, what a slimy narscasist!