The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Enough of the Bret Hart shit already, he should have ran away to the wilderness again after his Wrestlemania moment, as he's still as boring as ever and isn't needed at all. I cringed when he tried to put the sharpshooter on Punk, which was a joke of a finish in itself, with Punk jobbing yet again.

Also it looks like they're going for an R-Truth v Cena WWE Title match at Capitol Punishment, which i don't mind as Truth has been pretty damn entertaining as a heel.

I dunno. I thought Kharma was making the Divas a wee bit interesting again. However, apparently the thing on RAW was the blowoff for her going. Umm... what? How does that explain her fucking off for nine months? I can't think of any scenario that this makes sense that wouldn't make her look like a giant pussy.

I dunno. I thought Kharma was making the Divas a wee bit interesting again. However, apparently the thing on RAW was the blowoff for her going. Umm... what? How does that explain her fucking off for nine months? I can't think of any scenario that this makes sense that wouldn't make her look like a giant pussy.

It was good for the first two times she "ran"in. But after that it just seemed like the Nexus angle, that they had no idea what they were gonna do with it.

I'm not sure how TNA ever booked her losing, was it Gail Kim? But the only person on the roster that I would believe beating her would be Beth Phoenix and she's not been involved until Monday night.

Aye she and Gail Kim had some good fights in TNA. Quite brutal they were, and good matches. Shame TNA has decided to make a joke out of the Knockouts Division. And the X Division. And the entire organisation.

Aye she and Gail Kim had some good fights in TNA. Quite brutal they were, and good matches. Shame TNA has decided to make a joke out of the Knockouts Division. And the X Division. And the entire organisation.

That's what happens when you have Russo writing it and not Scott D'Amore, pretty sure it was him writing when it was really good. They had the Knockout's main event Impact back then didn't they, was that involving Kong?