The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Oh an on the subject of SinCara - I think he is awful, boring, over-rated, the same moves over and over and I don't think he will ever win the world title and to be honest can't really see him main eventing ever (well for any sustained period)

Agree with you about Sin Cara Gordon except for the fact that he probably will win a World Title and will Main Event, the fact that he is crap will make it even worse, he's a Mexican version of John Cena mad.gif

He will be given ample time to try and get over simply because he is the first aquisition made by Triple H in his new role. He won't want to be made to look a fool for going to the hassle of signing him only for him to be a complete failure. Expectto be seeing him for a few more months to come.

Cracking match between AJ Styles and Bully Ray last night at Slammiversary btw. Angle/JJ wasn't too bad but again, wasn't as good as their first two outings.

Have to agree about the AJ/Ray match, I find Last Man Standing matches a bit shit, they get really slow when you have to stop for the counts but it was pretty good last night.

Fell asleep just as the video package started ahead of the Sting Anderson match so haven't seen the last two match.

The rest of the card were pretty average.

Yeah, I liked Tarver too. Why are he and Husky Harris being taken off of TV while pish like Otunga, Young and Slater continue to wrestle? Are they actually against charisma and something different these days?

Tarver was pish, but you're right that there is a lot worse there at the minute.

I hope Husky is back soon though as he was by far the best of the Nexus crew excluding Barrett and Punk.

Slater, Gabriel, Otunga, McGilliicutty and Batista are absolute pish.

They really should've introduced Batista (I can't remember his actual name) as a singles competitor destroying jobbers every week.

I'd still love to see a McIntyre, Sheamus, Batista, and Wade Barrett stable though.

The only other Nexus member I actually liked was Skip Sheffield - I hope he's back soon from his injury.

Jacob Novak? I know the name but couldn't tell you which of the NXT mob he actually is. Even then, he's probably better than that twat who actually won it and in the past couple weeks has made the single worst full roster debut ever imaginable.

Edited by garymcc1874

Tarver was pish, but you're right that there is a lot worse there at the minute.

I hope Husky is back soon though as he was by far the best of the Nexus crew excluding Barrett and Punk.

Slater, Gabriel, Otunga, McGilliicutty and Batista are absolute pish.

They really should've introduced Batista (I can't remember his actual name) as a singles competitor destroying jobbers every week.

I'd still love to see a McIntyre, Sheamus, Batista, and Wade Barrett stable though.

The only other Nexus member I actually liked was Skip Sheffield - I hope he's back soon from his injury.

Jacob Novak? I know the name but couldn't tell you which of the NXT mob he actually is. Even then, he's probably better than that twat who actually won it and in the past couple weeks has made the single worst full roster debut ever imaginable.

Husky Harris was by far the best member.

However, I like Gabriel.

Oh and Sheffield just had his third ankle op a few days ago

Jacob who?

Miz/Stone Cold promo where Stone Cold announces Pipers Pit with Riley/Miz later tonight.

6 man tag with Zek/Sin Cara/Bryan vs Barrett/Rhodes/DiBiase.

Del Rio vs Kane. Stone Cold announces Del Rio/Big Show for Capitol Punishment.

R-Truth kicks f**k out of Hornswoggle.

Meh, not sure what I've left out.

Missed the first hour of Raw. What happened?

Austin and Miz had a wee exchange of words at the top of the show, Austin just bitched him about.

Kane beat Del Rio because ADR wouldn't break the arm bar to a five count before Big Show ran down and started a beat down. Ricardo Rodriguez intervened and ADR escaped and Show continued to beat him silly.

Sin Cara, Daniel Bryan and Ezekiel Jackson beat Wade Barrett, Cody Rhodes and Ted Di Biase.

Truth beat down the Irish Midget, before Austin set up a match with him against John Morrison.