The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Is it just me, but has Piper completely ditched the kilt these days and just opts for a black skirt?

His accent just doesn't sound right either, I know he's not Scottish (New Zealander IIRC?) but it doesn't sound right. At least McIntyre's forced Scottish accent is Scottish.

remember Cena/Punk at this time last year and The Nexus made their debut? I'd love something shocking to end this but I doubt it's going to happen. Vince sits there and wonders how he gets 65k for Over The Limit, maybe because you let the same people win every time perhaps and it's not the people that those PPV buyers want to win?

tonight has had Sheamus win for the heels and even that was against a comedy jobber in Santino, just seriously predictable to watch and probably one of the main reasons why people keep their money in their wallet when PPV time comes around

Does anyone know where Triple H and Y2K are.

Y2J's band (Fozzi) have tour dates this summer, they're playing Sonisphere at the end of July down near London, same weekend as T in the Park.

HHH is doing his stuff as Vince's right hand man just now, no need for him to wrestle.

I like how the ads for the All Star game are usually two people from different generations, a dream match if you will. They had HHH vs the Rock just there. laugh.gif

edit: it's actually Fozzy.

Edited by forehead7