The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

They are doing a great job of making Henry look like a monster. Who has he taken out? Big Show, Kane, Kozlov? Who Else? And then he did what he did to Sheamus and now Orton. I'd love to have him as champ, one because it's be something new and two because it would get the title off of Orton.

The WHC title looked fucking tiny when he held it up.

A half decent effort I thought tonight.

Rather disturbing video uploaded by Matt Hardy onto Youtube today;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvmKSuERht4&feature=autoshare

EDIT: Turns out oor Matthew is at the wind up :lol: Bit too far don't ye think?

Chilly McFreeze is a fucking mongol. Read this morning there was police called and everything about it, what a total bell-end, hope they do him for wasting police time to go along with his DWI.

Rather disturbing video uploaded by Matt Hardy onto Youtube today;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvmKSuERht4&feature=autoshare

EDIT: Turns out oor Matthew is at the wind up :lol: Bit too far don't ye think?

I called it right from the start. He's gutted at having no job and struggling to remain relevant. My hatred of the Hradys grows by the day.

Some wee notes.

* Ricardo Rodriguez is better on the mic than Alberto Del Rio is. The wee guy can go, can't he? I was laughing like fuck. I could have listened to him shout Alberto Del Rio all night. Certainly better than Cena telling shite jokes while being met with total silence. I have to say though, the jokes about Tony Chimel and "Winds of Change" were good. Wade Barrett continues to be decent on the microphone.

* John Cena vs. Wade Barrett was basically a squash match. Not very happy with that. I thought they might at least make Wade Barrett look half way decent in this one but once again he comes up against SuperCena and it ends badly for him. Since I'm rating matches tonight, I'm going with the N/A rating that I give squashes.

* Who said on here that Mark Henry can't talk? :huh: He keeps it short most of the time and deadbeat. Doesn't overdo anything. He just stands there and talks about what he's supposed to talk about and he sounds badass doing it.

* Sin Cara vs. Daniel Bryan is up next. Sin Cara looks very graceful in the ring. Daniel Bryan really did lay on a bit of a beating with varied submissions stretching him all over the shop. Doesn't seem to make much sense to have Daniel Bryan lose yet again, but Sin Cara looked very good here and it's nice to see him both doing that and winning. **3/4

* Sin Cara heel turn? Can I guess that we're going to see the old Sin Cara back then? I hope not. I already liked this new one and that makes me like him even more.

* The divas tag match was about all you can hope for from a TV match from the divas. Was well put together enough not to be horrible. Alicia Fox almost dragged it down on her own with her horrible execution of moves, but I was happy enough with this. *

* The Triple H/CM Punk contract signing was almost like the reminder I needed of why I was enjoying things so much. Kevin Nash continues to look like an absolute star and this guy is OVER with the fans at the moment. HHH and Punk did a great job on the microphone before that and both seemed to take turns looking great for the fans. It's clear Night of Champions isn't even CLOSE to being the end and I'm quite happy with that.

* The Great Khali vs. Sheamus. Remember when Khali would be able to wipe you out with a chop? He can't even stomp the shit out of someone and have control of the match long these days. It's almost depressing to watch WWE waste someone the size of Khali. They totally telegraphed the interference by having Jinder Mahal come down in his ring gear. What gives? Anyways... *

* Christian vs. Randy Orton in the steel cage closes the show for us. These two guys have brilliant chemistry with each other and once again that showed between them. I like how Orton never once wanted to win the match with the escape, and always wanted a definite win. No nonsense stuff. ****

I quite enjoyed that there.

* Christian vs. Randy Orton in the steel cage closes the show for us. These two guys have brilliant chemistry with each other and once again that showed between them. I like how Orton never once wanted to win the match with the escape, and always wanted a definite win. No nonsense stuff. ****

I quite enjoyed that there.

Orton had them open the cage door within about a minute of the match, did he not?

Matt Hardy is a c**t, a massive, massive c**t.

Orton had them open the cage door within about a minute of the match, did he not?

Nah. Christian made an early desperate attempt about a minute into things and then tried to go over the top soon after. Orton just kept going for pins.

Has Jinder Mahal had a match yet?

He's had a few on Smackdown but mostly against guys like Trent Barreta. He won the majority of them as you would expect. Recently he has done nothing, last night was the first time in ages I've seen him in the ring. My sky box cut out just as Mark Henry was getting in the ring at the end, did I miss anything?