The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Anyone know where I can see the Royal Rumble in Glasgow? Struggling to think of anywhere that would now that Sport Cafe's closed down.

Walkabout up beside Cineworld shows Wrestlemania, not sure if they're showing the Rumble though.

edit: beaten to it.

Edited by forehead7

Walkabout up beside Cineworld shows Wrestlemania, not sure if they're showing the Rumble though.

edit: beaten to it.

Definetly wouldn't recommend Walkabout. I went for Mania and it was absolutely mobbed. They started turning people away about half 11. You could not move. get a seat, get to the bar for a drink and it was fucking roasting. That was Mania mind, I wouldn't imagine it would be as bad for the RR.

Definetly wouldn't recommend Walkabout. I went for Mania and it was absolutely mobbed. They started turning people away about half 11. You could not move. get a seat, get to the bar for a drink and it was fucking roasting. That was Mania mind, I wouldn't imagine it would be as bad for the RR.

I went for Mania and quite enjoyed it. We were there quite early(got the train about half 10 IIRC) and our group stood at the big pillar next to the tv end of the bar so we could get to the bar easy.

I was with my brother and his mates who kept buying me drinks. And the one time I went up for a round, they fucked the order up something horrible and I spent probably about half of what I should've. One of the group had the walkabout card which made it cheaper laugh.gif

They did come round and collect the drink before the main event finished though, I was pished and pissed off sad.gif

edit: I don't remember it being that warm, but I was probably just in a t-shirt and was pished.

Edited by forehead7

I went for Mania and quite enjoyed it. We were there quite early(got the train about half 10 IIRC) and our group stood at the big pillar next to the tv end of the bar so we could get to the bar easy.

I was with my brother and his mates who kept buying me drinks. And the one time I went up for a round, they fucked the order up something horrible and I spent probably about half of what I should've. One of the group had the walkabout card which made it cheaper laugh.gif

They did come round and collect the drink before the main event finished though, I was pished and pissed off sad.gif

edit: I don't remember it being that warm, but I was probably just in a t-shirt and was pished.

We got there about 8 as we wanted food and a good skinfull before it started. We got seats. The seats we had were next to the stairs, a mile from the bar and you couldn't get through to it. There were 6 of us, by the time Mania started a bunch of random wanks had pulled their seats up to our table and just sat there. I have litterally no idea how you failed to notice the heat.......it was fucking brutal. Everybody round about me had sweat pishing out of them.

I fucking hate wrestling fans. Wanks the lot of them!!!!