The Wrestling Thread

Mo Wonderboy

Marshmallo I'm with you mate, I finally got round to watching RAW last night and I really can't understand why so many people on here are slamming the rock!. I thought it was decent and he done what he was supposed to do and that was to make Cena look impressive as well as being the rock!.

If anyone thinks that The Rock intentionally wrote his script on his wrist then I'm sorry but your a fucking moron!.

The fact so many people on here are saying "the rock is shit now" and the likes proves just how good a class act he really is, all the Cena haters now want a Cena win, dear god almighty, well played Rocky my son, well played indeed!.

The guy was a class act and always will be.

Well he hardly accidentally done it!

Watched Smackdown earlier today as well. Shite.

Is it just me that just can't bring myself to like Sheamus any more? Boring as hell.

Michael Cole and Booker T should be sacked simply for the ridiculous ramblings throughout - particularly regarding Natalya and IBS.

Marshmallo I'm with you mate, I finally got round to watching RAW last night and I really can't understand why so many people on here are slamming the rock!. I thought it was decent and he done what he was supposed to do and that was to make Cena look impressive as well as being the rock!.

If anyone thinks that The Rock intentionally wrote his script on his wrist then I'm sorry but your a fucking moron!.

The fact so many people on here are saying "the rock is shit now" and the likes proves just how good a class act he really is, all the Cena haters now want a Cena win, dear god almighty, well played Rocky my son, well played indeed!.

The guy was a class act and always will be.

Completely agreed. The Rock is still the man. He cut a money promo on Raw this week.

Scott Steiner was/is better than anything in the WWE today. What a guy.

EDIT: If we exclude The Rock, HHH and Taker, obv.

Edited by Marshmallo

Anyone seen Hawkins and Reks lately? I think they are quality - decent on the mic and decent in the ring (well Hawkins anyway) Would like to see them on one of the main shows soon as a tag team. Some of their promos on NXT have been superb

I'm a big fan of Hawkins. I always thought he was the more talented out of him and Ryder.

Reks is a fairly decent worker and has a unique and intimidating look. I don't know while talented guys like those two are condemned to being on NXT and Superstars while bores like Ted DiBiase, Khali and Jinder Mahal get TV time on Smackdown every week.

Wade Barrett's injury is worse than first thought and he'll be out for 3-4 months.

Apparently they had planned to have MITB at Wrestlemania with Barrett winning it but have now scrapped the entire match due to him missing out. :blink:

Wade Barrett's injury is worse than first thought and he'll be out for 3-4 months.

Apparently they had planned to have MITB at Wrestlemania with Barrett winning it but have now scrapped the entire match due to him missing out. :blink:

<_<

That's shite. Money in the Bank matches at Mania were far better than the ones at the PPV they made for it IMO as the participants in it are always going to put more of an effort in and take more risks on a stage like WrestleMania infront of 80,000 people and millions more at home compared to 10,000 people at a run of the mill PPV.

<_<