Livingston - all the threads merged

Agree with LiviForever the players we have are good players and wouldn't be anywhere near the bottom with a good manager. The position we're in is because of poor tactics, no steady starting eleven and players played out of position. So we can get as much players as we want but we are not going anywhere unless we sort out these problems.

I also agree, you wouldn't swap many of the players we've got for players from Dumbarton, Raith, St Mirren, Morton, the difference they are being coached and managed properly, it's pretty obvious Jordon White isn't a winger, neither is Buchanan, they are strikers, they scored 25 goals between them last season, so play them in there position and they'll score goals.

Likewise I watched one of our loan signings, a creative midfielder in Stanton playing as a defensive midfielder, talk about infuriating.

We really need to get back to basics.

The signings we are making have all been excellent so play them and play them in there positions to get the best out of them.

Yep have to credit Hopkin with his signings, they all look very good, but as a manager he has got them playing in the wrong positions.

Mullin's is meant to have plenty of pace, that's something we've been crying out for all season, just hope he can put in a decent delivery once he gets to the bye line. If he's down the right wing and Kaykay is down the left we've at last got width and players to get balls into the strikers.

Any news on Gould? Obviously his squad numbers been taken by Halkett and he is no longer listed on the official website and his loan at Stenny has finished....

He played for Stourbridge at the weekend so id assume he's signed with them.

Edited by andylivi1

Sounds like we are finished for the night but may still look to bring in a 1 or two more on loan or free'd players.

Players in

McCallum

kakay (loan)

Halkett

Mullin (bought)

Fotheringham

Stanton (loan)

Telfer (loan)

Out

Gould (loan)

Millen (free)

Dukrell (free)

Georgiev (loan)

Gibbons (loan)

Hippolytte (sold)

Have I missed anyone ?

On paper some great business done.

Source?

STV Sport website, perhaps that's freed up a bit of the budget for your big name signings ;)

That's a big blow for yourselves as I'd go as far to say that he's one of the best centre backs in the division. A player I've always rated.

Fantastic for us mind you!

STV Sport website, perhaps that's freed up a bit of the budget for your big name signings ;)

That's a big blow for yourselves as I'd go as far to say that he's one of the best centre backs in the division. A player I've always rated.

Fantastic for us mind you!

Beat me to it - back below Alloa budget wise now

But Livingston said he was a victim...?!

Clearly the judges didn't think so.

As has been said, a big loss for us, but there was a high chance of this happening and those counting the (very limited, less than Dumbarton and Alloa don't y'know) beans will have known that.

Edited by Afro