Livingston - all the threads merged

Dunno what he was talking about here;

Callum Carson â€@CallumCarson34  · Mar 6 

WBA fans cheer a pass back to the keeper with 5 mins to go and a goal up cos they keep possession. Livi fans yesterday booing the same thing

Callum Carson â€@CallumCarson34  · Mar 5 

Interesting that Livi fans were booing as the ball was played back to McCallum. Who then promptly set up White for the second goal.

Didn't hear any boos when McCallum kicked the ball up to White for his goal, I think he's making stuff up. Watched Dumbarton's highlights to listen for these boos and all I could hear was Dumbarton fans making a noise to try and put McCallum off as he was kicking the ball, the same kind of noise fans make when an opposition keeper is taking a run up to take a goal kick, hoping he makes an arse of it.

Dunno what he was talking about here;

Callum Carson â€@CallumCarson34 · Mar 6

WBA fans cheer a pass back to the keeper with 5 mins to go and a goal up cos they keep possession. Livi fans yesterday booing the same thing

Callum Carson â€@CallumCarson34 · Mar 5

Interesting that Livi fans were booing as the ball was played back to McCallum. Who then promptly set up White for the second goal.

Didn't hear any boos when McCallum kicked the ball up to White for his goal, I think he's making stuff up. Watched Dumbarton's highlights to listen for these boos and all I could hear was Dumbarton fans making a noise to try and put McCallum off as he was kicking the ball, the same kind of noise fans make when an opposition keeper is taking a run up to take a goal kick, hoping he makes an arse of it.

Does this guy work for the club or something?

Seems like rather odd, nit picking behaviour. Almost as if he's trying to stir shit.

Yeah he writes for the Courier, started off ok but recently he's become annoying the crap he's writing about the fans. Slagging the att every week, ok we've a shite att but the team has only won their 2nd home game this season last week against Dumbarton, does he expect the att to rise?

Against Dumbarton though the pass backs by Cole in the first half were more deserving of abuse than boos, but he got neither, dear knows how we got away with the 4 or 5 times we gave away the ball in that first half, even that pass back Carson is talking about put McCallum under pressure and he had a Dumbarton player running at him as he booted it up the pitch.

Darren Cole is picked over him if that's any help.

Nah should be decent enough in League 1, bit iffy for pace when he gets caught but is ok standing up to players coming at him. Pretty good when he goes forward though, poses an attacking threat the odd time he breaks up the pitch.

Darren Cole is picked over him if that's any help.

Nah should be decent enough in League 1, bit iffy for pace when he gets caught but is ok standing up to players coming at him. Pretty good when he goes forward though, poses an attacking threat the odd time he breaks up the pitch.

Cheers, we need all the help we can get.

How's Charlie Telfer getting on at you guys?

Been one of our better players, always looks to create something and get forward when some other players look disinterested.

You have an agenda with the Trust because you have had a MAJOR fallout with one of the Trust Board & seek every opportunity (just review your posts re the Trust) to have a dig at them.

Forgive me if I take what you say about the Trust, as a pinch of salt as all your posts have the same theme when posting in relation to the Trust. I am not a great Trust lover either, but for the sake of Livi FC going down the pan I'll put that to one side and concentrate on making sure Livi FC survives

What evidence do you have about Ged Nixon using the Trust for his own needs or is that just another snide remark and jumping on the 'have a go at the Trust' band wagon again!

Angelo Massone is the wrong person for Livi FC. He has pee'd off fans & local businesses alike & needs to do the right thing, which is just move on.

I've been passing the time having a wee look back over the thread. Hard to believe it was more than 7 years ago.

I wonder if any of the posters sticking up for Ged Nixon way back then have changed their minds and would admit I was correct?

Is the "Trust" still going?

:D

I've been passing the time having a wee look back over the thread. Hard to believe it was more than 7 years ago.

I wonder if any of the posters sticking up for Ged Nixon way back then have changed their minds and would admit I was correct?

Is the "Trust" still going?

:D

Okay

You were right.

Nixon still pulling the trust strings and the trust know that other people including the club know this.

Trust don't have trust of fans due to this.

Trust don't even have numbers at AGM to constitute a meeting so will elect the same quango of Nixon lovers to form some sort of a committee.

Around 20 - 30 people already talking about forming a new legitamite transparent supporters club for next season.

Are you one of them....