Livingston - all the threads merged

I am asking you

Think that's a very petty &a ill informed post & to suggest that there has been no legitimate supporters club at Livi FC.

There has been a supporters bus been running for many, many, many years.

Certain ones ...not all.

Rumour has it that the former paid Rankine a lot of money for his current position.

Talk about ill informed posts.

You've just written one.

You just can't teach stupid

Why noto find things out for yourselves and stop following all the livi tittal tattal.

Poor excuse for supporters.

Should call yourselves Shitstirrers instead of supporters....uneducated ones at that.....

Edited by Gnaw

I am asking you

Think that's a very petty &a ill informed post & to suggest that there has been no legitimate supporters club at Livi FC.

There has been a supporters bus been running for many, many, many years.

Not a very inclusive supporters club though is it,if your a member of a certain ultras group,you certainly weren't wanted on the llsc bus!!!

Not a very inclusive supporters club though is it,if your a member of a certain ultras group,you certainly weren't wanted on the llsc bus!!!

They have their own bus anyway.

We need one Supporters club with one vote per person on all matters,

Not a fragmented supporters club but all behind the club trying to achieve the same thing. All attending one meeting which is open and transparent and where everybody is equal not just the chosen few

Who's in

Edited by Gnaw

Gnaw are you David Martindale and can you tell me how he ended up at Livi, what his position is and is he the one behind having Darren Cole at Livi?

We should have a back 4 of Halcket Gordon Neil and Longridge.

Cole sells goals and red cards every week, the rest of the squad must hate this guy so why does he play every week? Does Hopkin want to pick him?

I cannot speak on behalf of the club but if we have a descent supporters club or supporters Union who are independent and not puppets to ex directors and who genuinely want the best for the club and not the best for each and every supporter then I think that we are half way there.

Why have you not been back in 4 months.

No I am not DM but instead of looking at things that are in the past people should look at the 60 hour weeks minimum he puts into OUR Club and maybe thank people like DM instead of having a swipe at them

Wish I was .

Just a supporter from afar.

I have a keen interest in the club and things need to change particularly from a supporters perspective.

We need to all pull together.

What your thoughts.

My thoughts are that certain people in the fan base (not on here) need to pipe down, get rid of a few of the players and the board need to look at incentives to really get fans back to games starting from next season.

Those in charge of running social media and the website need to be replaced and we don't really wanna hear about the supporters team. I'd say the people running the club needs to be clarified so fans know what's going on behind the scenes. Hopkin should be kept as manager and allowed to pick the team and be in charge of signings.

Cole to be released for being a liability.

My thoughts are that certain people in the fan base (not on here) need to pipe down, get rid of a few of the players and the board need to look at incentives to really get fans back to games starting from next season.

Those in charge of running social media and the website need to be replaced and we don't really wanna hear about the supporters team. I'd say the people running the club needs to be clarified so fans know what's going on behind the scenes. Hopkin should be kept as manager and allowed to pick the team and be in charge of signings.

Cole to be released for being a liability.

Pretty much spot on with everything you say here and summed things up perfectly.