Livingston - all the threads merged

Where are you hearing this from? Not seen anything except a "teaser" image that FN tweeted a few weeks back.

Someone asked them on Twitter when it would be out: 

@MarkMcg87461345 kit will launch on the 16th July Mark, available to preorder within the next 7 days.

So what did we make of that today ?

If I wasn't worried before I am now, yes it was just a pre season friendly against a very decent Dunfermline team but it was far too easy for them today.

There was a couple bright lights, thought Cadden and watt looked useful and Knox looks like the player all these clubs have been going on about but the rest looked badly off it.

Hopkin has signed these centre backs to rectify our defensive problem from last season, he may have made it worse and if truth be told on that performance today they are both bomb scares, appalling defending for all 5 goals today especially the fifth.

Miller and Byrne I hardly noticed and Longride was well off the pace.

I know it's only our first pre season game but there wasn't a lot to get me excited for the league season, maybe an improvement on Tuesday will change my mind.

Where was micheal Miller playing for yous?

Midfield apparently. Never even noticed he was on.

Cadden, Mullin, Knox and Crighton looked good today, DJ was horrendous, Longridge as mentioned was poor.

Roll on the easy friendly...

Cadden, Mullin, Knox and Crighton looked good today, DJ was horrendous, Longridge as mentioned was poor.

Did you really think Crighton looked good ? I thought both him and lithgow looked like absolute bomb scares

You'll get used to that with Miller, constantly hiding. Then when he's not, he's giving the ball away or making a clumsy challenge.

Hopkins saying in the courier the players looked fit and raring to go ..... Is he comparing there fitness to his own ? Last pre season we played pars and matched them ,it just shows how much of a decline Hopkins and his new signings have had on the team , oh and DJ is horrific he's a goal a game

Edited by champsfan

Did you really think Crighton looked good ? I thought both him and lithgow looked like absolute bomb scares

I thought he looked alright against a good striker in Reilly. Can't remember him doing too much wrong. Then again I had no idea who was actually on the field until midway through the second half, that was after some subs too.

You'll get used to that with Miller, constantly hiding. Then when he's not, he's giving the ball away or making a clumsy challenge.

I don't understand why we brought him in to be fair. Unless it's for cover if Halkett is injured.

Thought Lithgow looked confident on the ball and Crighton was a bit punt it anywhere just to get rid.

Knox looked like he could actually be decent, Cadden and Watt looked good.

Same mistakes in defence as last season though, getting caught on the ball from our keeper playing it short, DJ staying on his line for crosses, and not getting tight to players on the edge of our box, all lead to goas. If our defence doesn't tighten up and with us only having one striker it aint looking good.

Apparently the bookies have us favourites to win the league though so I shouldn't fret.

Edited by LIVIFOREVER

I see you're still playing the Macarena when you score, even when it's a consolation effort in a pre-season match where you're being routinely dismantled. Wonderful stuff.

Part of the Tony Maccaroni deal, they all need to keep the paying customers happy.